keith m. klink Guest

Rams New Quarterback !

I think that we are all going to be surprised this season by our new QB, and pleasantly at that . if the NFL quarterback is the leader , the first guy in the last guy out . the leader by example who lets actions speak instead of words , then i believe we are headed into the playoffs this year and will be a regular vistor in the future .

The team has to rally this year to prove to themselves and the world that the RAMS are not a 3-13 team , that it was just plain dumb luck that could not be controled or helped .And the leader so far has been the NEW RAMS QB, MARK BULGER .

I have said NEW QB because that is exactly what he is this year , a new QB with a mission to prove his team is a playoff ready team .

Already the reports out of the RAMS camp are looking impressive to say the least about BULGER , but what has impressed me the most is that MARK stayed at RAMS park this year , working out 5-days a week get bigger and stronger . If BULGER was to put on 5-7 lbs of muscles to his frame , he would be a 6-3 220- 225 lb QB .

I was really happy when i had heard of our new QB this year , i'm sure he will be a pro-bowler soon , but it's great that we are going to have a STRONG pocket passer that should be less injured because of a new found dedication to his health , a new O.C. and some added pieces to a broken and injured line.

It will be a great draft this year knowing we already have a NEW QB.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Rams New Quarterback !

I share your opinions on this, I was really pleased to see what he's been doing. I'm pleased in general with the Rams offseason, I think we have a chance to really surprise people this coming season.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I've kinda liked Bulger over Warner for a very long time. If it were possible,s omeo f the guys would take rep power away from me.

Bulger never gave up, broken ribs, concussion, broken thumb, the guy went out there and played his heart out. He's going to be a new guy out there next year, he's going to encourage his team to keep him alive in the pocket so he can perform at a top notch level.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Its all well and good...However I would like Bulger to be more vocal and dynamic leader on and off the field. More like a Brett Farve sort of inspiration on the field.

With Bulger, its hard to tell what he is thinking, just watching as a fan. i wounder if if the rest of the "O" has difficulty reading Bulger.

To be sure Bulger is a good QB and likely would be a great QB if surronded by a good line and placed into an offensive scheme that maximizes what he has to offer

keith m. klink Guest

I think thats the way he feels this year , he got beat to crap , so he stays at camp , helps recruit a very good o-lineman , has been sitting in with coaches on their meetings and going over the playbook and video with SAUNDERS . Not to mention all the time in the weight room over the off season ! I really think he is going to come back as a top QB this year with a new attitude and a new body to help him through the season , but also a new / old coach with a phone book of plays that BULGER is familiar with .

with the off-season additions so far and the draft coming up , i feel this could be a spectacular season for BULGER - JACKSON - HOLT and McMICHAEL . I a really starting to feel confident in the team as it gets healthy and BULGER seems to be setting the example that WE NEED TO WORK HARD , AND I'LL START ! I know he isn't the screem in your face guy , he is the CLINT EASTWOOD guy , lead by example and kill em when their sleepin . the quiet ones are the ones you have to worry about , but since he voiced his displeasures a few times he might be getting looser with his lip .

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    Its all well and good...However I would like Bulger to be more vocal and dynamic leader on and off the field. More like a Brett Farve sort of inspiration on the field.
    Dude. No offense, (sounds familiar don't it?) but NOBODY is EVER gonna be like Favre. That said, I totally understand your point. I think we ALL wanna see some ... FIRE!

Hey, wasn't it Marc who called out some guys 2 years ago for not playing hard? :r

BEER is offline Registered User

Talking Re: Rams New Quarterback !

I thought you guys meant Andre Woodson, Kentucky.

YouTube - Andre' Woodson Highlights

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

[QUOTE=Mooselini;222901]I've kinda liked Bulger over Warner for a very long time. If it were possible,s omeo f the guys would take rep power away from me.

QUOTE]

I'm not sure you can lose rep points but you can collect neg rep points! I would never give neg rep points intentionally (I did it accidentally once) because everyone is entitled to an opinion (right OR wrong).

That being said, I am waiting for the day I can be a Bulger backer. The sooner he wins me over the better! It takes more than stats before I'll follow him like a lemming into the sea.....

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but there is some intangible which causes me to be wary of him.... :\
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Ok, I look at this kind of like how everyone has educated me on Tye Hill. Without a pass rush, the secondary will always be suspect. So, I've decided to give Tye another chance. Without protection, the QB is toast....especially if he isn't very mobile. Give Bulger protection and let's see what he can do.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -04-03-2008, 07:34 PM
  2. -04-03-2008, 07:34 PM