RamWraith is offline Registered User

Ram's NFLE players teams set

Rams | Perry's NFLE Club Set - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:54:19 -0800

StLouisRams.com reports St. Louis Rams WR Rod Perry has been allocated to the Hamburg Sea Devils of NFL Europe for the 2005 season.

Rams | Michna's NFLE Club Set - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:53:30 -0800

StLouisRams.com reports St. Louis Rams QB Russ Michna has been allocated to the Amsterdam Admirals of NFL Europe for the 2005 season.

Rams | Coleman's NFLE Club Set - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:32:37 -0800

StLouisRams.com reports St. Louis Rams WR Michael Coleman has been allocated to the Hamburg Sea Devils of NFL Europe for the 2005 season.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: Ram's NFLE players teams set

Let's not overlook the fact that Perry has been out of football and playing baseball for the last 5 years. Maybe sMartz has room to experiment with Michael Jordan playing jump ball for passes in the endzone. Can't hurt. It's just the NFLE.

tanus is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Let's not overlook the fact that Perry has been out of football and playing baseball for the last 5 years. Maybe sMartz has room to experiment with Michael Jordan playing jump ball for passes in the endzone. Can't hurt. It's just the NFLE.
    Have you ever seen Rod Perry play? I went to high school with him and saw him play then. Let me tell you that he is awesome. He won CIF player of the year as a sophomore and as a senior. He was unstoppable and I've never seen another high school player like him, ever. He would have won it as a junior but his family moved out of state for that year. He was also a very good baseball player as I played baseball with him.

Unfortunately, he hurt his knee twice while playing football in college so he never materialized. He also played baseball in college too. Had he not gotten injured I believe he would already be playing on Sundays. You guys want a good return man? Well, we may have just found him.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tanus
    Have you ever seen Rod Perry play?
    I'm not dissin' Perry. As I said in another thread, in theory, I have no objection to trying to utilize an athlete's athleticism in a way that maximizes his abilities.

It is just that, in practice, the Rams have shown little to no capacity to identify those individuals who truly were misplaced originally. And since there seems to be larger questions looming than identifying another WR gem at the moment, I would be more inspired by the Rams trying to solidify some other positions first.