Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Re: Rams' opponents for 2007

Yes Alpha, if you could share that info I would greatly appreciate it!
    Joe

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

If I'm not mistaken I believe we played the AFC North Divison during our 1999 season and went on to win the SuperBowl. Dejavu All Over Again!!!

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: 2007 Rams Opponents

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Perhaps - if we, as a fan base, do not sell off our tickets to the opponents. The last time I went for a Packers vs Rams, about 25% of the crowd were Packers fans.
    Actually, thats not bad really. Packer fans travel well and are all over (not just transplanted from Green Bay). Just like you find Faider and Cowgirl fans everywhere hiding in the crevices like cockroaches that come out when the team's in town.

I'm doing a career change here, so my ability to get to this year's bash or the Dallas game is up in the air at this point, but I promise to make them a priority. The only game I can guarantee I'll be at is the Rams at the whiners in SF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

itsguud is offline Registered User

I'm hoping to get down to that game in San Fran as Well. You'll be able to tell which one I am cause I'll be sitting next to the whiners fan whos crying... oh wait that'll be all of them!

But in all seriousness, the NFC west looks to be one of the toughest divisions in football next year. Guarenteed. If the Rams don't make some big moves this offseason then they will only go 8-8 again next year. I know they won't go lower but the potential to go higher is right there!

CoMoChief Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken I believe we played the AFC North Divison during our 1999 season and went on to win the SuperBowl. Dejavu All Over Again!!!
    The '99 Rams played 3 teams that had a winning record that season.

The AFC North is leaps and bounds better than what it was then. You will go 1-3 in that division.

CoMoChief Guest

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    But in all seriousness, the NFC west looks to be one of the toughest divisions in football next year. Guarenteed. If the Rams don't make some big moves this offseason then they will only go 8-8 again next year. I know they won't go lower but the potential to go higher is right there!
    Surely you can't be serious. Seattle is the top notch team in the division and after that you have a mediocre at best Rams team with a ****ty Cardinals team with lots of potential and a SanFran team that probably won't be any better. They're not gonna win with Alex Smith at QB.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
    Surely you can't be serious. Seattle is the top notch team in the division and after that you have a mediocre at best Rams team with a ****ty Cardinals team with lots of potential and a SanFran team that probably won't be any better. They're not gonna win with Alex Smith at QB.
    bwa ha ha! You don't follow the NFCW at all, do you? Seattle top notch? They beat the Rams by a combined total of 4 points and got swept by the Niners. They're good, but top-notch they ain't. The Rams are good enough to take the Seahawks. As for Alex Smith, the Niners won't be trying to win games with his arm anyhow. He just has to play well enough to keep things open for Gore. He should be able to manage that.

This division is wide open.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

RamsRule39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    So far, we are undefeated in 2007.

haha thats great, but seriously i think we may have a pretty desent record this season as long as we can stand up and beat the teams that no one on here seems to think are problems... we should only be threatened by teams like Baltimore, New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina, and Seattle but please no more stupid losses to Seattle i cant stand it!!!

Ducksauce is offline Registered User

I cant wait till the seahawks game. It is definitley one of the best games every year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234