Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zgare is offline Registered User

Rams picked to win NFC West

Bleacher Report Correspondent Jeff Penceck gave his predictions for 2010 on Sep 4. He is picking the Rams to win the NFC West.
    Last edited by Nick; -09-04-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: NO LINKS

ZGare

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: Rams picked to win NFC West

Wow...that must be quite the confidence booster for everyone... although I couldn't disagree with him myself

viper is offline Registered User

Well, I do too...but, you know...I'm a HOMER!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

yeah it's going to look like this:

1. Rams 6-10
    2. Whiners 5-11
    3. Tards 5-11
    4. Squawks 2-14
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    yeah it's going to look like this:

1. Rams 6-10
    2. Whiners 5-11
    3. Tards 5-11
    4. Squawks 2-14
    wow, now that would be funny!

i dont wanna sound too negative but i think theres no way we are gonna win the west.

The Jerm! is offline Registered User

I'd say you guys have a great chance to be either 2nd or 3rd in the division. The Tards are now the bottom dwellers of the division. You guys are a little more stable than the Seahags at the moment with them losing there OL coach and releasing there only WR threat. Also any chance you guys sign TJ? I think it'd be a good thing for Sam to have a WR like him. Just not over pay for him like the Seahags did. Hope to have some great conversations with ya guys into the season!

9er fan.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Jerm! View Post
    I'd say you guys have a great chance to be either 2nd or 3rd in the division. The Tards are now the bottom dwellers of the division. You guys are a little more stable than the Seahags at the moment with them losing there OL coach and releasing there only WR threat. Also any chance you guys sign TJ? I think it'd be a good thing for Sam to have a WR like him. Just not over pay for him like the Seahags did. Hope to have some great conversations with ya guys into the season!

9er fan.
    Now thats a classy and well respected fan...great to have u here! and good luck to your team.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Now thats a classy and well respected fan...great to have u here! and good luck to your team.
    Appreciate it. I've been a long time viewer of the forum. I just decided to join up today to talk football and see how you guys are enjoying Bradford since I think he's been a pretty big ray of light to your team and he will be starting and I think he'll do alot better in his first year than Alex Smith did for us. I believe if you guys get a legit #1 WR he can have a very productive year.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

I think we have a decent shot at winning the division. San Fran has an edge over us, but we definitely should beat out Seattle and Arizona.

It all depends on how well our offense can operate. If they play like the last two pre-season games, we have a real chance.

Appreciate it. I've been a long time viewer of the forum. I just decided to join up today to talk football and see how you guys are enjoying Bradford since I think he's been a pretty big ray of light to your team and he will be starting and I think he'll do alot better in his first year than Alex Smith did for us. I believe if you guys get a legit #1 WR he can have a very productive year.

Thanks for stopping by. I was wondering, how is Iupati and Davis looking so far?

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Thanks for stopping by. I was wondering, how is Iupati and Davis looking so far?
    Iupati is a beast. Davis is having rookie mental issues, holding, false starts, but does his job. His first game against the Colts he got manhandled the first few plays but next 3 games he stepped it up. He's only 20 so it'll be a big learning curve for him at the moment. Just gotta take it for whats its worth. Hows Bradford?

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

I hope so, but I'm not counting on it. The ***** have to be the favorites to win the division this year and while Arizona took a step back, they still have some skill. The Seahawks are bad and will probably be bad for a while, but unfortunately I think we're going to be competing with them for 3rd place. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to start thinking playoffs because we had 2 good pre-season games.

Iupati is a beast. Davis is having rookie mental issues, holding, false starts, but does his job. His first game against the Colts he got manhandled the first few plays but next 3 games he stepped it up. He's only 20 so it'll be a big learning curve for him at the moment. Just gotta take it for whats its worth. Hows Bradford?
    That's good to hear Iupati is beasting it up. I was a big fan of his during the spring when mock drafts were flying around

I'm also curious on Taylor Mays . Is he looking good in coverage?

As for Bradford, his first pre-season game against the Vikings showed that he had poise in the pocket, and that he didn't make erratic throws. He didn't have very good protection, so the best positive out of that game was knowing he could take multiple shots and get back up.

The second game against the Browns, Bradford was a bit sloppy. The weather was bad, and Bradford bobbled a few snaps, and had some throws which looked like he couldn't get a solid grip on the ball. Definitely his worst pre-season game.

The third game against the Patriots was spectacular. He was moving the chains at will, firing dart after dart to receivers who many times weren't open. He would just place it at the perfect spot where only the receiver could catch it. He showed solid poise and awareness and accuracy, and looked like a real pro. It excites me to think about what his numbers would look like if he played the whole game.

The fourth game against the Ravens, he played only one series, but was 6-6 for 60 something yards and a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    That's good to hear Iupati is beasting it up. I was a big fan of his during the spring when mock drafts were flying around

I'm also curious on Taylor Mays . Is he looking good in coverage?

As for Bradford, his first pre-season game against the Vikings showed that he had poise in the pocket, and that he didn't make erratic throws. He didn't have very good protection, so the best positive out of that game was knowing he could take multiple shots and get back up.

The second game against the Browns, Bradford was a bit sloppy. The weather was bad, and Bradford bobbled a few snaps, and had some throws which looked like he couldn't get a solid grip on the ball. Definitely his worst pre-season game.

The third game against the Patriots was spectacular. He was moving the chains at will, firing dart after dart to receivers who many times weren't open. He would just place it at the perfect spot where only the receiver could catch it. He showed solid poise and awareness and accuracy, and looked like a real pro. It excites me to think about what his numbers would look like if he played the whole game.

The fourth game against the Ravens, he played only one series, but was 6-6 for 60 something yards and a TD.
    Taylor Mays has done alright but hes improving every week. Alot of people were pretty impressed on how he showed up in the games. He had a nice hit on a vikings player the 2nd preseason game. He won't start games but he'll be in on ST and some plays I think. He'll be a starter next season when Michael Lewis is gone and if we even have a season due to the hold out crap.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by zgare View Post
    Bleacher Report Correspondent Jeff Penceck gave his predictions for 2010 on Sep 4. He is picking the Rams to win the NFC West.
    Well .. when digesting data from the Bleacher Report, I feel it's prudent to wait and read Armen Dacity's latest column prior to conjuring up an informed opinion. Dacity is far and away the most senior of all Bleacher Report writers (if memory serves me correctly), and purportedly knowledgeable to boot ..

Armen - If you're reading this, do you concur with Jeff P ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast