Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Re: Rams picked to win NFC West

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Well .. when digesting data from the Bleacher Report, I feel it's prudent to wait and read Armen Dacity's latest column prior to conjuring up an informed opinion. Dacity is far and away the most senior of all Bleacher Report writers (if memory serves me correctly), and purportedly knowledgeable to boot ..

Armen - If you're reading this, do you concur with Jeff P ??
    I heard that Armen has moved in with PeoriaRam & they are opening a yarn store together in Dubuque. No internet at the moment in their happy home, though, so it may be a while before we hear from either one.

Apparently there was a spat over some unsavoury web searches and Armen dumped a virgin pina colada on Peoria's keyboard while aiming for his..um...lap.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm surprised BernieM hasn't chimed in on this prediction yet. My NFC West prediction is:

1. Whiners
    2. Cardinals
    3. Seahawks
    4. RAMS

Sorry but we haven't beat the Seahawks in light years and the Cardinals have slipped quite a bit but are still going to finish ahead of us and the Seahawks.

C'mon RAMS make me look silly with this!!!!!!

thickandthin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I'm surprised BernieM hasn't chimed in on this prediction yet. My NFC West prediction is:

1. Whiners
    2. Cardinals
    3. Seahawks
    4. RAMS

Sorry but we haven't beat the Seahawks in light years and the Cardinals have slipped quite a bit but are still going to finish ahead of us and the Seahawks.

C'mon RAMS make me look silly with this!!!!!!
    ok, will do.... the Whiners are going to win the division, no denying that. We will beat the cards our first home game, not sure about our second match-up, with Warner gone, they're going to have to rely on the ground game, our defense has looked good with that respect. the seahags released housh and have no legitimate reciever threat, and Bradford an Jackson will have a field day playing them. and now onto the very winnable games for us, lions, bucs, chiefs, raiders, and skins.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

We'll split the series against the Squawks and Cards, the Niners will most likely sweep us.
    Raiders, Chiefs, Bucs, Skins, Lions, Panthers and even Broncos (because they tend to flop towards the midseason) are the possible wins for us outside our division.

NFC West prediction:

Niners: 10-6
    Cards: 8-8
    Rams: 6-10
    Squawks: 5-11

rob6465 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Jerm! View Post
    I'd say you guys have a great chance to be either 2nd or 3rd in the division. The Tards are now the bottom dwellers of the division. You guys are a little more stable than the Seahags at the moment with them losing there OL coach and releasing there only WR threat. Also any chance you guys sign TJ? I think it'd be a good thing for Sam to have a WR like him. Just not over pay for him like the Seahags did. Hope to have some great conversations with ya guys into the season!

9er fan.
    Great analysis.

The Jerm! Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rob6465 View Post
    Great analysis.
    The Tardinals and Seahags are blabbering out of there mouths about being #1 in the division but yet they aren't even worrying about the Rams who have only gotten better. The ***** will be a tough division opponent who will demolish the Seahags and Cards and they will have a tough time even trying to beat you guys. You guys have a top 5 RB in Jackson who can run all over there crappy D's. If Bradford gets a legit WR threat soon you guys can expect better results but I seriously think the Cards will not win more than 5, Seahags might be near 4-5 and the Rams will surprise the division at #2 with sweeping the Seahags and Cards and getting some other wins on the side.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

In the NFC-West

I see the Rams going 4w & 2L

1 & 1 against Frisco
    1 & 1 against S. Hawks
    2 & 0 against Cards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12