Will51 is offline Registered User

Rams Pro-Bowl Representers??

Who all do you think can make the pro-bowl on this rams team??
    This is my take:

bulger,holt,pace(he is still better than most regardless)jackson,

maybe: witherspoon and little

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Pro-Bowl Representers??

Bulger, Holt, and Pace, and if Steven Jackson scores more TDs, Then he'll probably go too

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

I don't see why Bulger wouldn't. I don't see him cooling off anytime soon.

Holt may make it just on name, but there are a LOT of good recievers in the NFC (Marques Colston, Don Driver, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Plaxico Burress, Roy Williams, Bernard Berrian, Terrell Owens, Terry Glenn, Deion Branch, etc.)

Pace will make it on name I'm sure.

I doubt anyone will take a second look on our defense to find anyone, that side of the ball is playing pretty sorry.

Jackson might make the pro-bowl, not because he isnt good, but he is overshadowed by too much talent (Clint Portis, Tiki Barber, Warrick Dunn, Chester Taylor,) Possibly an alternate.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Bulger and Holt should make it.

Pace probably on name alone.

Jackson, if his TD's and average per carry take a hike upwards over the next couple of weeks.

Incognito could be a dark horse pick at center.............................(He has to stay there next year)

On D I'd have to say no-one except for Little if he posts some gaudy sack numbers and maybe Witherspoon as an alternate if he snags some big plays.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I'd say Bulger and Holt should be shoe-ins. Pace will probably make it based on name-recognition alone. Jeff Wilkins should also be as good a candidate as any in the NFC for the kicker spot.

After that it gets murky: Jackson, Little, Witherspoon, and Incognito are all possibilities in roughly that order of likelihood. The more games we win, the more likely we get one or more of them into the Pro Bowl. The same way people become scapegoats when we play poorly, when we succeed people will look for particular players to attribute the success to.

If Glover made it last year there's a possibility he'll make it again regardless of how he plays, but that seems like a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Goldenfleece; -11-10-2006 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Forgot about Money

Ahbatu Ujeema is offline Registered User

Unless the D gets it in gear the rest of the season I do not see one person on it even getting a sniff for the Pro Bowl. I pray they all make me eat crow.