theesuspect is offline Registered User

Rams / Raiders ???

JUST A CURIOUSITY QUESTION HERE. WHO DO RAMS FANS DESPISE MORE: OAKLAND RAIDERS OR SAN FRANCISCO *****? I KNOW SOCAL FANS SAY ITS THE RAIDERS? SO WHO IS IT? RAIDERS OR *****?

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams / Raiders ???

*****! I dispise the Seahawks more though
    RamsFan16

bruce_wannabe Guest

it has to be the niners!!!!!!!! "sam ole sorry ass rams" come on that will live on forever in my mind....

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

No question for me. I got no beef with the Raiders, but the niners on the other hand are situatied squarely between Satan and Michael Moore.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

bruce_wannabe Guest

but hubison, were you a rams fan before the rams moved to st.louis????? the niners have been a rival for you guys in the midwest for like 5 years then the niners started going down hill... the so cal rams have had to endure painful memories of the 89' championship game over and over and over... plus the 6 years after when the rams got crushed every year!!!!!!!!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I think it's obvious where I stand. Maybe it's because I grew up watching the Faiders cheap shot their way through the league with their thug mentality, skirt the rules to win big games (the "holy roller") and puposely try to seriously injure opponents by placing "bounties" on them (Darryl Stingley). Add to that their stupid mantras, idiotic slogans and shameful owner, and you have a team like no other to despise. Do I even need to go into their myopic, clownish, thug-want-to-be fans?

The best thing that ever happened to LA was to see the Traiders pack up their trash and slither back to Choakland.

Sorry, I had to get that rant out, I feel better now! LOL
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -12-10-2005 at 03:34 PM.

Milan is offline Registered User

I actually like the Raiders, The ***** for sure.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

but hubison, were you a rams fan before the rams moved to st.louis?????
    No, that's no secret. I'm not saying anybody is wrong for hating the Raiders. I'm just saying, as for me personally, I don't have anything against them.......and certainly not the level of disgust as I do towards the whiners.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

bruce_wannabe Guest

all i have to say is that the season is salvaged if the rams kill the whiners in 2 weeks!!!!!!!! LOL