Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

Feeding trolls is funny, I might keep doing this all day. The sad part is they don't seem to realise you're only playing into their game because you find their responses amusing and inept.

Did I say that outloud? Oh well.

In the spirit of amusing myself further at your expense...

A "spelling nazi" would generally be someone who would get on you for saying "to" instead of "too" or perhaps leaving out a letter because you were unaware of the correct spelling.

In this case you are being corrected (with sarcasm) because your word and the actual word are in fact two completely different things. It is perfectly reasonable to expect someone to use actual words. Even if your word was in fact just a typo (which is pretty obvious) if you assault people for the team they watch you leave yourself open to such commentary.

AP is an entirely different style of Running Back than Jackson. What she is actually implying is that AP has alot of success in large part because of his rather capable offensive line. Where as Jackson has alot of success with a mostly inept offensive line.

Comparing the two is like comparing an apple to an orange. Jackson is a full steam ahead plow over other people running back. AP is a speed back. Two different types of back, as you can see.

cookie_KFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Feeding trolls is funny, I might keep doing this all day. The sad part is they don't seem to realise you're only playing into their game because you find their responses amusing and inept.

Did I say that outloud? Oh well.

In the spirit of amusing myself further at your expense...

A "spelling nazi" would generally be someone who would get on you for saying "to" instead of "too" or perhaps leaving out a letter because you were unaware of the correct spelling.

In this case you are being corrected (with sarcasm) because your word and the actual word are in fact two completely different things. It is perfectly reasonable to expect someone to use actual words. Even if your word was in fact just a typo (which is pretty obvious) if you assault people for the team they watch you leave yourself open to such commentary.

AP is an entirely different style of Running Back than Jackson. What she is actually implying is that AP has alot of success in large part because of his rather capable offensive line. Where as Jackson has alot of success with a mostly inept offensive line.

Comparing the two is like comparing an apple to an orange. Jackson is a full steam ahead plow over other people running back. AP is a speed back. Two different types of back, as you can see.
    AP is not a speed back. That is the most insane thing I have ever heard.
    He is a FAST power back. He will smack the linebackers and then out run the safties while he tosses them aside.

Our line is good but not good enough to take on 8,9, and 10 man fronts.
    AP rarely goes down with first contact. He is fumble prone at times because he fights so tenaciously for every foot, even on the sidelines and being stood up.

You will see.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cookie_KFAN View Post
    Ok, hold the phone.

First off, you are saying AP isnt worlds better than Jackson? BWAHAHAHAHH!

Second off, are you a spelling/typo nazi? A balckout is close enough to spelling blackout that you should know darn well what it is.

PS does milk normally shoot out of your nose or is that like puking?

Yes, I am saying Butterfingers isn't worlds better than Jackson.

I am not a Nazi of any kind. I figured if you can come over here and make a world class idiot of yourself, I can certainly point it out.

P.S. Milk only shoots out of the nose when something is said or read that is extremely laughable while drinking milk. You should have darn well known that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM

Our line is good but not good enough to take on 8,9, and 10 man fronts.

You will see.
    Thanks, Geraldo! We'll make a note of that!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Feeding trolls is like cow tipping, but with people.

cookie_KFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MOM View Post
    Yes, I am saying Butterfingers isn't worlds better than Jackson.

I am not a Nazi of any kind. I figured if you can come over here and make a world class idiot of yourself, I can certainly point it out.

P.S. Milk only shoots out of the nose when something is said or read that is extremely laughable while drinking milk. You should have darn well known that.
    So in your mind, spelling balckout verses blackout is being a world class idiot?

Go clean your ekyboard and gte abck to me.

Adrian Peterson will destroy your defense, BTW.

shower beers is offline Registered User

That's just not true(for the first half anyway)

MOM

So in your mind, spelling balckout verses blackout is being a world class idiot?

Go clean your ekyboard and gte abck to me.

No, coming to a site knowing you will only be kicking people that are down is being a world class idiot, so I'll be harping on everything for a bit. Clean up your ACT and GET BACK TO ME.

AP will only destroy the regular season lost fumble record.

Judaxi is offline Registered User

AP is a great RB, but I have said it many times and I will say it again, I would rather have SJax. Steven is faster than AP and just as strong, I've seen him run over people and around them. And not only that but he can do something AP knows nothing about, Catching a pass! What happens on third and long in Minnesota? AP comes off the field because he can't catch. Jackson on the other hand has had a 90 catch season. All around back trumps AP.

TheBritishRam is online now Registered User

AP only has 45 more yards than Jackson this season, that's with a much better offensive line and with a passing game so to say he's worlds better is a slight exaggeration.

Isn't Jesse Ventura a wrestler???

cookie_KFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Judaxi View Post
    AP is a great RB, but I have said it many times and I will say it again, I would rather have SJax. Steven is faster than AP and just as strong, I've seen him run over people and around them. And not only that but he can do something AP knows nothing about, Catching a pass! What happens on third and long in Minnesota? AP comes off the field because he can't catch. Jackson on the other hand has had a 90 catch season. All around back trumps AP.

Wow, just wow.

Ok.

We will see bro.

Start with your excuses now as to why AP will be running wild on the Lambs.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

If we become bros and talk about the former glory days of the Rams, will that cheer you up a little?
    Let's start with the 1999-2000 NFC Divisional Playoffs.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Who will be starting at QB on Sunday?
    Does Warner still play for you guys?
    Will you be a Viking fan when your team moves out of Minnesota?

Why is Fran Tarkenton a bitter old man?

Purple is an alternative-lifestyle color for a football team.

Is it raining where you are at? I am guessing it is as instead of acting stupid here, you would be hanging out with the rest of your neighbors at the trailer park.

I am glad you remember Warner - do you remember when he torched your team 10 years ago in the divisional playoff on the way to the Super Bowl and the Lombardi tropy (the Lombardi trophy is awarded to the team that wins the Super Bowl since as a Viking fan, you wouldn't be familiar with it).

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Wow, just wow.

Ok.

We will see bro.

Start with your excuses now as to why AP will be running wild on the Lambs.
    AP had 56 yards on 25 carries versus the Pack did he not? and also got mugged like a poor lil granny in central park on one play where Clay Matthews just took the ball off him and run it back for six.

running wild indeed..

youve never won anything ever other a couple of games that mean very little in the grand scheme of things..and you never will because just like the Eagles you suffer from premature vocal ejaculation..you crown your team before they even in the play-offs and cant even beat a Jim Fassel led Giants when you last got to the NFC championship game ,losing 41-0

jog on.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Ok, hold the phone.

First off, you are saying AP isnt worlds better than Jackson? BWAHAHAHAHH!
    Let's see, AP had 55 yards on 25 carries against the Pack and Steven Jackson had 117 yards on 27 carries against them. Are you still laughing?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast