Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    ScottD413's Avatar
    ScottD413 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    35
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Be gone troll.

    Of the 32 teams in the NFL, 20 of them have never won the Super Bowl. The Vikings are one of them.

    That isn't going to change any time soon either.


  2. #32
    Ramblin` Ram's Avatar
    Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nation of Rams
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    just had a browse on their "site"..no wonder she`s lingering on here,(its a pretty basic 1998 style internet experience)....when she aint copy & pasting from this site onto there..

    oddly enough she isn`t copy & pasting the idiotic comments shes making..just copying things that suit her.

    some of the fans seem to have more class than this lil girl Cookie and Mulletmulitia has been egging people on from over there but as we can see..not much substance in their smack..
    Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -10-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.

  3. #33
    MOM's Avatar
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    37
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    I'm shocked none of the dirty old men of the site didn't pop into this thread cheering....LOL...good old-fashioned catfight.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

  4. #34
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    It must have stopped raining at her trailer park. She's probably outside drinking a Colt.45, in her "Kiss My Grits" t-shirt... pondering with the rest of the trailer park exactly what vehicle hit the armadillo...the 1974 Ford Pinto or the 1977 Bonneville.

  5. #35
    MOM's Avatar
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    37
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Doesn't she remind you of that classy young Packers fan a few rows in front of us at the home opener? "Shampoo is a girl's best friend!"
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

  6. #36
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOM View Post
    Doesn't she remind you of that classy young Packers fan a few rows in front of us at the home opener? "Shampoo is a girl's best friend!"
    I know I will end up seeing her again....all of those Packers fans in front of us were from Tulsa....

  7. #37
    MoonJoe's Avatar
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Norco, CA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

    Jack Youngblood

  8. #38
    cookie_KFAN Guest

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Steven Jackson is better than AP because the Packers sold out to stop him in the divisional rival game by cheating the gaps. Why do you think they had zero pass rush and Favre had all day to pass?

    Either you didnt watch the game or you didnt understand what you saw.

  9. #39
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,045
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie_KFAN View Post
    Steven Jackson is better than AP because the Packers sold out to stop him in the divisional rival game by cheating the gaps. Why do you think they had zero pass rush and Favre had all day to pass?

    Either you didnt watch the game or you didnt understand what you saw.

    Well right there you just admitted that Steven Jackson is better than Adrian Peterson. That's not good for your argument, admitting the other side is correct like that.

  10. #40
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,045
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Also, who do you think the Packers were game planning for? Because if you name anyone other than Steven Jackson, well you're just wrong(again).

  11. #41
    cookie_KFAN Guest

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    Also, who do you think the Packers were game planning for? Because if you name anyone other than Steven Jackson, well you're just wrong(again).
    The Packers and Vikings are bitter divisional rivals. They have faced Adrian Peterson five times since you last played us in 2006. You dont think that they sold out to stop Peterson considering he singlehandedly beat them last time at the Dome?

    Who owns the Signle game record? Who lead the league in rushing last year? Who has more yards this season?

    You just dont know because your team hasnt played him.

  12. #42
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,045
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie_KFAN View Post
    The Packers and Vikings are bitter divisional rivals. They have faced Adrian Peterson five times since you last played us in 2006. You dont think that they sold out to stop Peterson considering he singlehandedly beat them last time at the Dome?

    Who owns the Signle game record? Who lead the league in rushing last year? Who has more yards this season?

    You just dont know because your team hasnt played him.


    That's not what I asked. Who do you think the Packers game planned for when they played St. Louis? Don't you think they also "sold out" on Steven Jackson? I certainly don't think they took our backup quarterback seriously. Why is it that Jackson seemed to perform better than Peterson?

  13. #43
    MOM's Avatar
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    37
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I know I will end up seeing her again....all of those Packers fans in front of us were from Tulsa....
    I remember you telling us that...still sorry to hear it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

  14. #44
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,045
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Looks like cookie doesn't have an answer after all...

  15. #45
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Are Rams rebuilding?

    Quote Originally Posted by cookie_KFAN View Post
    The Packers and Vikings are bitter divisional rivals. They have faced Adrian Peterson five times since you last played us in 2006. You dont think that they sold out to stop Peterson considering he singlehandedly beat them last time at the Dome?

    Who owns the Signle game record? Who lead the league in rushing last year? Who has more yards this season?

    You just dont know because your team hasnt played him.
    Peterson's best season, he amassed 1885 yards from scrimmage, for 117 yards a game ...

    In 2006 behind an average offense line, Jackson amassed 2324 yards from scrimmage, for over 145.3 yards a game ...

    In 2007 behind one of the worst O-lines in the league he averaged 107 yards per game ...

    In 2008 behind one of the worst O-lines in the league he averaged 118.4 yards per game ...

    Do you really want to have this argument?

    I believe it was noted in 49'ers game, that Patrick Willis openly claims that Jackson is hands-down the best running back in the league?

    Who do I trust? A pimply-faced troll, or Patrick Willis?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rams Trivia - Share What You Know
    By AlphaRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: -11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Nick’s Mailbag for Feb. 4, 2009
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: -02-07-2009, 01:57 AM
  3. Jim Thomas Live, October 30
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-30-2007, 08:58 PM
  4. PaRamFan48 Chistmas '99
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -03-18-2006, 11:18 PM
  5. Rams History
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -02-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •