throwback week

Thread: Rams Reunion 70

AlphaRam Guest

Rams Reunion 70

Back during the summer, Merlin Olsen and Bob Klein co-chaired the event called Rams Reunion at LA Coliseum. Check out this link of the players they could not find....

http://www.rams70reunion.com/locate.php

Check out the other pages of the site - it looks like it would have been a dream for any Rams fan to have attended (although none received the opportunity). Check out the plaque now affixed to the Coliseum. It is a shame that mixing with all of that greatness didn't rub off on linehan.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Reunion 70

Wow; there's a lot of names on that page. I wish the current ownership took the time to put something together for the fans.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

AlphaRam Guest

I think it was funny that they couldn't find current players on the Rams roster. I wish they would have contacted me - I would have been able to give them addresses for a few of the guys.

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I think it was funny that they couldn't find current players on the Rams roster. I wish they would have contacted me - I would have been able to give them addresses for a few of the guys.
    are any of the older guys interested in playing or for that matter coaching ? we could use them.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    are any of the older guys interested in playing or for that matter coaching ? we could use them.
    Rosie, Deacon and Merlin look like they could play the o-line these days, so we should check on that. Couldn't you see Deacon playing guard and doing the headslap on a DT? lol

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Rosie, Deacon and Merlin look like they could play the o-line these days, so we should check on that. Couldn't you see Deacon playing guard and doing the headslap on a DT? lol
    I saw Jack Youngblood a few months back and he could start for us, still in amazing shape and when I shook his hand I thought he was going to break a few bones in it.I bet Dennis Harrah could still do some damage on the o-line.

blood85 Guest

Jackie Slater and Kent Hill are still available and so is Vince Ferragamo and Eric Dickerson.