renrawtruk is offline Registered User

Rams schedule front 9/back 9.

Mr. gloom and doom here...

(speaking of which, can someone please post a poll to see who's on the gloom and doom wagon, vs. the optomistic train...but better wait until after the Chargers game, because the Rams are better at home on the turf, might alter the perspective a bit).

Anyway, I was looking at the schedule and we only play 1 division game in the first 8 games....Seattle. And all of the tough teams are in the first 8. After Dallas and New England, it's all downhill from there, mostly with the teams in our own division.

So I'm thinking 2 things.

#1. We would be in relatively good shape with 4 wins (4-4) at the break. (kind of a no-brainer, I know).

#2. But also, we could even be 3-5, IF we beat the Seahawks. We would then need to go 6-2 on the back side and knock out our division opponents.....just trying to figure a way into the playoffs, even with the tough schedule.

We're going to have to have Steven Jackson in house SOON or there is no way we can get through the first 4 games. He's a cancer at this point unless he agrees to something that get's him on the field asap.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Rams schedule front 9/back 9.

I just can't see our moral being that great after the first half of the season. At least not enough to make a good playoff push. But I guess that's why they play the games.