Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rams @ seahawks

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Rams @ seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Oh yeah, the most striking Rams attire that I noticed was not a jersey at all.

I noticed a couple above me wearing the blue and yellow ClanRam T-shirts. Well, that strongly peaked my curiosity, so I promptly went on up to the gentleman and introduced myself. Turns out that he and his lovely wife are diehard Rams fans from accross the pond. From what I gathered they attend most Rams games. We had a short but nice conversation and then exchanged pictures.

Even though I was born a Rams fan over 40 years ago, meeting those folks was quite an inspiration to me.

They are true Rams fans. Most of the rest of us (myself included at times) are spoiled brat Rams fans. Imagine jumping accross the pond every week to see your beloved Rams play. WOW!

You know, putting that into perspective, there is far too much negativity on this board from spoiled brat Rams fans and armchair experts!

Way cool to meet some fellow clanram fans. I wonder if we know them. Majorram and his wife are over here on the west coast on holiday. I wonder if it could have been them. Did you get names?

I like the meeting fans from different parts of the world and getting to hear their stories about being a fan. It is inspirational.

Well, let me just say, that any Rams fan that goes to Qwest and wears some Rams gear has my respect. You guys are tough and loyal.

I'll be looking for your pictures ferter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kegger56 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams @ seahawks

Glad you had a good time ferter! Yeah Seattle fans can be obnoxious for sure, and this is coming from a die hard Seahawk fan. I don't suppose you tried to go into the Hawks Nest bar did you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12