THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Rams Season Tickets

I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Season Tickets

I used to split season tickets with a friend after his father in law moved and didn't want to give up his PSL. It was not too bad buying just the tickets, it was around $400 but our seats were in the endzone in the top row of the dome. Season tickets aren't bad it's the PSL that you have to buy to have the right to be a season ticket holder, they can get pretty pricey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GameTime is offline Registered User

Have u looked at prices of PSL? In the end zone, they are only$250

tmfran is offline Registered User

I'm selling 2 of my 4 cheap, $ 200 for both. They are in the endzone but good seats. Section 428 row DD. If anyone is interested let me know.

RamFan876 is offline Registered User

I have purchased season tickets for the last two seasons. I do not have a PSL. I was told that I would have the first option to buy the PSLís for my seats if someone else wanted to buy them.

The PSL guarantees that you own the right to purchase the season tickets for each seat that you have one for. If you fail to buy the season tickets, I believe the PSL for that seat is now up for grabs.

In other words, you can purchase season tickets without buying the PSL. I do believe that PSL owners get slightly cheaper pricing and perks that I am not privy to. Hopefully, a PSL owner can correct me if I'm mistaken.

tmfran is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan876 View Post
    I have purchased season tickets for the last two seasons. I do not have a PSL. I was told that I would have the first option to buy the PSLís for my seats if someone else wanted to buy them.

The PSL guarantees that you own the right to purchase the season tickets for each seat that you have one for. If you fail to buy the season tickets, I believe the PSL for that seat is now up for grabs.

In other words, you can purchase season tickets without buying the PSL. I do believe that PSL owners get slightly cheaper pricing and perks that I am not privy to. Hopefully, a PSL owner can correct me if I'm mistaken.
    Yeah you get some little discounts. The best thing is you get first crack at buying playoff tickets if/when the rams return to the playoffs.

helorm341 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tmfran View Post
    Yeah you get some little discounts. The best thing is you get first crack at buying playoff tickets if/when the rams return to the playoffs.
    And at superbowl time you get to be entered into the lottery for tickets only if you have a PSL. We didn't win them back in 99 or 01 unfortunately although we wre in the lottery both times

And 14 bucks for a hot dog and soda? That isn't far off of the prices here... I like the loaded nachos and those are like 12.50

Trevor is offline Registered User

Wish I lived in St Louis..

RebelYell is offline Registered User

There are several options.

1. you don't need to own a PSL to buy season tickets. This was a lie given to us by the Rams to buy PSLs. The fact is seats are now available but as was mentioned, you don't have any claim on the seats when the team gets good again.

2. you can buy directly from the Rams and pay full price for a psl. I think last year they were selling them at discounted rates.

3. you can buy from another individual. Go look at Craigslist and the prices are down. Come May when the price of the tickets are due, those prices are going to plummet fast.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1995. A few years ago we purchased $1,000 PSLs for $200 each (the seller covered the cost of transferring them). If you look around, good tickets are available and will be available at very reasonable prices come May.

Lastly, don't worry so much about the location of the seats when you buy the PSL if you can find a massive bargain. Once you own the PSL, you can change seats via the Rams ticket office to available PSL locations. When we purchased we were about row 18 of the upper deck. A few years ago we moved to a very low single digit row of the upper deck. You just have to call the Rams front office routinely and ask if anything is available.