lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Rams season tickets

The Rams are giveing free passes to the field to congradulate Issac Bruce for his hard work as an insentive to buy season tickets.

As you know, I am in the army and can't always go to the game. I get stuck in places like Afghanistan, Iraq and Korea. I am a big fan of the ST Louis Rams and a big Fan of Issac Bruce. He is going to be honored October 31st by having his number retired. I can not be there for this event as it is after October 1st and the start of the Army fiscal year.

I am however going to buy season tickets as the Rams will let me on the field to meet Issac Bruce and will need someone to represent me. I do not know at this time that I can have somebody replace me. But I can just give my tickets away. Two seats side by side as I will take my son to some of the games.

I need sugestions at this time as to how this can be done fairly.
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -06-20-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: Rams season tickets

I am sorry that you can't make it to the game! That is the one game (other than the Bash) that i will do whatever i can to attend. Meeting him on the field would be incredible, but waay out of my financial range! lol

Just bought the seats section 411 row D 23-24. and yes I can designate a representative to replace me on the field.
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -06-21-2010 at 01:32 PM.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Having dealt with some of the people in the Rams offices, i'd be surprised if they couldn't help you find a replacement, for instance: perhaps a local serviceman or servicewoman? Or maybe a local child (disabled or spec'l needs) or 'make a wish' type recipient? Donate to United Way maybe?

Just brainstorming... I'm sure there's some options for you there. Good luck!

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

I think you could maybe find a Isaac Bruce fan who might have a child who is terminally ill. A parentless child, and at risk child. But whatever you do I think it should be a child from the age of 10-16. I think that would really make their day. I would Love to greet and meet sir Isaac Bruce, but I feel a child or teen ager is far more worthy.

keep in mind that these are side by side seats on the 20 yard line behind the Rams players. I am in Korea right now and it shocked me that the Rams allowed me to buy the tickets in the first place. Not only did I get the tickets, but they gave me a pass to eat free at their restruaunts in the dome.

I said that to say this,,,,,I have tried to get Chicago Bears tickets and was denyed bassed on distance to the game when I was in Illinois 150 miles. I tried to get Colts tickets and was closer to Indy than Chicago and could not by season tickets because of distance 100 miles. I am on the other side of the planet and I got season tickets with field passes. I urge all Rams fans to act now against a possible move of the team and buy season tickets. Only through direct support of the team can we fight to keep it in St Louis.

I always enjoy driving through St Louis on my way to someplace else. Especialy when I go to home games. It is a beautiful town. Lets keep the Rams in St Louis!!!!!

SSG Butler

The Rammer is offline Registered User

Why don't I get anything for having season tickets since the team got here?

ramgram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Rammer View Post
    Why don't I get anything for having season tickets since the team got here?
    You may not get those freebees. they are trying to recruit new fans. But if you need something go to the offices & ask. They have always been quick to try to help. The only thing I've been refused was the opportunity to see the Dome with the Bash group on a Sat. Also, remember we season ticket holders have the opportunity to go on the field to say hello to one truly great player & person. And remember, buying those tickets is our only way to vote to keep our Rams in St. Louis.
    ramgram

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Just bought the seats section 411 row D 23-24. and yes I can designate a representative to replace me on the field.
    If you can't find a "replacement" I can volunteer a 15 yr. old great grandson & his Mom. He has been a Rams fan since birth; I made sure of that! His Mom went wildly astray with Owens & the Whiners so had to be sure we had no more of that treachery! Bad enough we have a son who's a Steelers fan! But not only are they AFC, they are also a decent team LOL.
    ramgram

GORAMS22 is offline Registered User

SEASON TICKETS!!!!!

Anyone interested in purchasing RAMS SEASON TICKETS I would be happy to help!

My name is Marissa Guziec and I am an Account Executive with the St. Louis Rams.

My direct line is (314) 425-0513

My email: mguziec@rams.nfl.com

We have a promotion going involving pre game field passes to the October 31st game! You will be able to watch warm up's and stay on the field for the Isaac Bruce retirement ceremony! (Space is limited)

We also have a ticket discount for all traveling Rams fans: Check out the link!
    The official site of the St. Louis Rams - clanram - 2009

We look forward to an exciting season and we appreciate all the support!

GO RAMS!

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram View Post
    If you can't find a "replacement" I can volunteer a 15 yr. old great grandson & his Mom. He has been a Rams fan since birth; I made sure of that! His Mom went wildly astray with Owens & the Whiners so had to be sure we had no more of that treachery! Bad enough we have a son who's a Steelers fan! But not only are they AFC, they are also a decent team LOL.
    Preseason is comming up,,,,would he be happy to go to a preseason?

What, where, when & how much
    ramgram