Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Rams Seek Permission to Talk to Winston Moss

This isn't a token Rooney Rule interview. Devaney at least had Moss on the list for Atlanta even if he didn't get far in the process. Besides, if they wanted to satisfy the Rooney Rule, they could just bring in Leslie Frazier, whom I believe they're interested in anyways but also would fit the guidelines for the rule. Chances are there was something he liked about Moss when he talked to him previously, and he wants to test the waters again. I don't know that I'd consider Moss a serious candidate right now, but I don't think this is a fluff Rooney thing either.

Falconator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    This isn't a token Rooney Rule interview. Devaney at least had Moss on the list for Atlanta even if he didn't get far in the process. Besides, if they wanted to satisfy the Rooney Rule, they could just bring in Leslie Frazier, whom I believe they're interested in anyways but also would fit the guidelines for the rule. Chances are there was something he liked about Moss when he talked to him previously, and he wants to test the waters again. I don't know that I'd consider Moss a serious candidate right now, but I don't think this is a fluff Rooney thing either.
    agreed....

SJacks039 Guest

If this interview is for the rooney rule that is b.s. for the organization n the fans. Remember when the Steelers got Tomlin and everyone thought it would take a minute for them to get good but the guy is just a motivater and seems like one of the players on the sidelines. I would like to see someone bring that type of energy and discipline. If Moss in interviewed for rooney then Leslie frazier wont get a shot at an interviewm which would be a damn shame.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Falconator - why did Devaney leave Atlanta, and what was his exact position there?
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123