Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Rams spank hawks!!!

Tomorrow will be a great day at work for me!

Finally after 10 straight Rams' losses I get to listen to the hawks fans squawk!!

RAMS 20
    hawks 3

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Rams spank hawks!!!

Enjoy it, Ferter!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

It's high time! I got a kick out of the half time report when they said Carroll had told his team that they were leading in most categories and just hadn't gotten the points--and then the broadcast team showed the stats that the Rams actually had more passing yards and more rushing yards in the first half. The first challenge was a bad move for him, too, even though it was upheld. They got back to 2nd and 10 as opposed to 2nd and 14 but lost the ability to challenge later in the game. Pete Carroll gives me hope that this might be the start of a new streak in the rivalry.

Spicyterroraki Guest

Good work today, Rams. You straight up beat us. Probably feels really good after the 10 game losing streak. The better team won today. Hats off, and we will see you in Seattle at the end of the year.

I will say, Bradford, though at times shows he is a rookie, is going to be a solid, solid QB for the Rams for years. The kid has a great arm, his accuracy is very good, and he has great poise.

Most impressive to me today on your end, was the front 7. I don't know if it was just them imposing their will, our O Line taking a crap, or a combo of both, but Road Warrior James and company were in our face all day.

So, again, hats off, and heres to our division as a whole getting better over the next couple of years. (If the rest of us can figure out our long term QB's) =/

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Oh, and the Cardinals are getting crushed by the Chargers so far. I can smell an NFC West share of the lead!

Spicyterroraki Guest

I knew the Cards were going to get smashed today...the Chargers are coming out angry after last week up here in Seattle. Cardinals are on their way back to the cellar from where they once came. Another draft or two down the road, I think it will be back to the Rams/Hawks at the top of the division, barring what San Fran does, they looked like the team to beat on paper this year...but...we all see how that is working out.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

That Cards D is horrid

RockinRam is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
    I knew the Cards were going to get smashed today...the Chargers are coming out angry after last week up here in Seattle. Cardinals are on their way back to the cellar from where they once came. Another draft or two down the road, I think it will be back to the Rams/Hawks at the top of the division, barring what San Fran does, they looked like the team to beat on paper this year...but...we all see how that is working out.

Thanks for dropping by. You guys look pretty good at home, looking forward to watching us play at your home turf.

Good game.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

The Win is all the more important in that its 2 in a row

The one thing the Rams always needed was consistancy in a good way

Its scary to think but had the first two games been better planned the Rams could be 4-0 or at the very least 3-1. Yet the world is full of would haves-could haves-should haves.

There is a very real chance that the Rams could take NFC-West...and dare I say...PLAY OFFs!

Spicyterroraki Guest

Blah, good game for you. =)

Yeah, there is a definite energy here at home, the D plays with more fire..honestly the D gave our offense enough opportunities in this game and our loss in Denver, but our O is downright feeble at times. Whether its Matt making bad decisions, the O Line completely falling apart, or some key dropped passes...ugh. Ready for the Bye week after this one.

Spicyterroraki Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    The Win is all the more important in that its 2 in a row

The one thing the Rams always needed was consistancy in a good way

Its scary to think but had the first two games been better planned the Rams could be 4-0 or at the very least 3-1. Yet the world is full of would haves-could haves-should haves.

There is a very real chance that the Rams could take NFC-West...and dare I say...PLAY OFFs!
    I agree. This division is WIDE open for the taking, except for, suprisingly, the Niners apparently, especially if they end up 0-5 after next week. I do hope whoever represents our division at least finishes the season strong with a respectable record so the media doesn't have a free pass to clown the division as they always do going into the playoffs.

Spicyterroraki Guest

Looking at your schedule, and how the Rams are playing, I think 5-3 going into the Bye is a very real possibility. Who woulda thunk it, a lot of people, including myself, had the Rams winning 3-4 games total this year. More power to ya, hopefully we can get the W in game 2 at home though.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

...few things give a longtime Rams fan (since '76) greater pleasure then to see San Fran IMPLODE...hopefully soon we will see that little blood vessel in Mike Singletary's temple EXPLODE. Pity I do like the guy, still....

Spicyterroraki Guest

I completely agree...of any team in the league, after ALL the smack talk coming from Niner fans ALL off season...I absolutely LOVE their 0-4 start...maybe to become 0-5 on national TV next Sunday night.

dartbrandx is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    ...few things give a longtime Rams fan (since '76) greater pleasure then to see San Fran IMPLODE...hopefully soon we will see that little blood vessel in Mike Singletary's temple EXPLODE. Pity I do like the guy, still....
    That makes the day THAT MUCH BETTER!

Even though they are 0-4 (soon to be 0-5) The Fox announcers are still telling us how they may still win the division. The bad part is, it's still early and with our division, you never know.

I tell you what, besides the rams (obviously) I was a BIG fan of the falcons today!

The only part of the day that was crappy was that the damn sf giants beat the padres to win the nl west.