So, as many of you know I love scouting WRs and projecting them into the NFL. Last year I wrote a note to watch DeVonte Christopher a Wide Reciever at Utah as he is a top 25 WR prospect for the draft.

Then, I discovered a young kid flying around the field.

#6 Dres Anderson, UTAH Sophomore

So, why shouldn't this be in the draft area

BECAUSE THIS IS MY FAVORITE RAM WILLIE 'FLIPPER' ANDERSON'S SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRES ANDERSON (6FT 1IN 185 LBS) SCOUTING REPORT:

POSITIVES: NFL SPEED - LEGIT 4.39 SPEED - GETS BEHIND DEFENSE -- GREAT ON END AROUND -- NATURAL INSTINCT -- DECENT ROUTES -- EXTREME DESIRE -- STAR -- SUPER QUICK FEET -- GOOD HANDS

NEGATIVES: NEED A YEAR (OR 2) IN WEIGHT ROOM -- MUST DEVELOP MORE THAN BIG PLAY -- BLOCKING WEAK -- CAN'T BREAK OUT OF TACKLES -- LATE BLOOMER

so, if you get a chance take a look at FLIPPER'S KID. This is the perfect example of watching a kid with NFL ability that needs to work super hard and develop == the good news is he has 2 years to do so.

He is a cross between Victor Cruz and DeSean Jackson. Right now, he plays more like a weak Chris Givens but he is quicker in straight line and surprisingly good hands.

Most guys like this don't get strong enough to impact the NFL game. Thats why Victor Cruz came out of nowhere, he put in the weight room time to compliment his speed.

USC @ UTAH October 4th -- 9pm EST ESPN -- take a look !!