Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Rams...surrenders or contenders?

Thank god we're not in the same division as the Colts or Pats otherwise, the season is completely lost. The NFC has been truely a league of parity and i'm still not sold on the Packers, Cowboys or Lions to represent in the SB. Can it be fixed? and how long would it take to fix it? Its alot easier to just pack up and get ready for next season but we still have 12 more games. There's still plenty of football to be played and we've got problems that have come a little sooner than we like. Slow starters would be a great way to look at this team and we've surely got problems but i don't think they're being ignored. We just need that spark and its up to the players and coaches to get it going. If we lose to the Cards next week then that will be the shot that keeps us in the gutter. Personally, I'd rather be part of a team that went from surrenders to contenders than contenders to surrenderers...Never give up!!!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Rams...surrenders or contenders?

your right but the reason I think we are surrenders at this point is not because we are losing but it's the way we are losing and the fact that we have made no progress at all,injuries are a factor but we still have enough talent to score A touchdown on offense.I know alot of people don't want to bash the coach and ok I won't either,but I have some questions for the coach, why leave Bulger in so long or why even play him at all ? why have Klop in there as an extra blocker when we all know he can't block ? and why does this team look so confused on both sides of the ball ? they seem to be IMO the most unprepared team for a game in the league.so for the coach if you can fix this mess then sure stick around, but if you can't they you need to go,aside from the injuries which is not your fault, it is your job to get this team to play hard.