Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marc Bulger Fan is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

The Rams Take A Slap At Bulger

This is up on St. Louis Sports Insider
    Marc Bulger didn't talk today after practice, and Thomas said the team had a little slap at Bulger by having Trent Green address the media in the conference room, which they normally don't do.
    Marc Bulger didn't talk today after practice, Jim Thomas said the team took alittle slap at Bulger by having Trent Green address the media in conference room, which they normally don't do.

~This is gonna get really really ugly before all is said and done.
    Last edited by HUbison; -09-25-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Re: The Rams Take A Slap At Bulger

It's only a matter of time.

The people in this organization from the top to the bottom will be exposed. No one wants these types of people in their ORG. These are not winning ways.

I'm not surprised.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Well the players didn't have Green address the media. The coaches and front office did.

I know some of the guys on the team are not happy with this move. Bulger is the most upset because he knows deep down inside that he isn't the biggest problem on the team. And he was the first to be addressed.

I don't blame him and I hope Bulger takes a slap at Linehan.

Oh you can bet Linehan was behind Green going in there, since it was his move. I don't blame the players for being upset. I want Marc to take a shot at Linehan, you know it'll come sooner than later.

To me this is such a childish move on Linehan's part. It's like sticking the knife in someone and then you just keep on turning it and turning. That's what Linehan is doing to Bulger.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Hang on guys, do you think there's any chance of Green addressing the media because he's starting this weekend?

That's all it probably is.

Lets not forget its in the media's interest to blow this up a little.

^^But they usually don't do it in the press conf. room where Linehan holds his press conf. they are usually done in the locker room by the players lockers. This was done in the press conf. room.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Bulger Fan View Post
    ^^But they usually don't do it in the press conf. room where Linehan holds his press conf. they are usually done in the locker room by the players lockers. This was done in the press conf. room.
    I really wouldn't read too much into that.

I don't believe benching Bulger was the right move but neither do I think that anyone in the organisation in out to get Bulger or treat him with less respect than he deserves.

He's been benched, Green is starting and I think that's as far as it goes.

Whilst it may well be a questionable move it's not going to be one that saves anyones job and so I just don't see any benefit in 'taking a slap' at Bulger. Its a big enough soap opera as it is.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

It sure is. What is this crap? "We took a little slap at our 60 million QB" That is ugly. I understand the changes, but we will see on Sunday how soon he get's back in.

He will not play with the heart that he had. This in my opinion is the biggest mistake this pathetic franchise can do. I'm excited about seeing the change up's, but not Mark.

That is a slap in the face of a guy that has played with heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Bulger Fan View Post
    This is up on St. Louis Sports Insider

Marc Bulger didn't talk today after practice, Jim Thomas said the team took alittle slap at Bulger by having Trent Green address the media in conference room, which they normally don't do.

~This is gonna get really really ugly before all is said and done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    It sure is. What is this crap? "We took a little slap at our 60 million QB" That is ugly. I understand the changes, but we will see on Sunday how soon he get's back in.

He will not play with the heart that he had. This in my opinion is the biggest mistake this pathetic franchise can do. I'm excited about seeing the change up's, but not Mark.

That is a slap in the face of a guy that has played with heart.
    Good post. He was a captain for a reason.

However, I think that we can bring the heart back by supporting him. Show Marc that the fans still love him and want him to be our leader. I would hate to see Marc come back as a mess. He is our leader for a reason and I don't want Bulger to forget that.

When I go to STL for a game...I'm wearing my Bulger jersey. Even though I have four more to choose from, Bulger remains my favorite player on the Rams.

Bulger for life!

I'm wearing mine on sunday at the game, to show my support.

I created a thread for Mark. Show your support. This will get ugly if Mark doesn't decide to play for the fans, instead of the FO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

I think allowing Bulger to stay out of the line of fire is the first time this organization has protected him from the blitz this year.

The St Louis media is howling for blood & the last thing MB needs is to have them goading him to irreparably rip this team apart by being publicly disloyal to his coach,however incompetent he may be. I've got too much respect for his classy demeanor to want to see him having to deal with rabble-rousers.

It'd be like watching the Dalai Lama at a strip club.

I am a Bulger fan. He is tough and smart. I'm sure he sees the whole picture more clearly than any of us. Let him bide his time.
    He will be back & any improvements can only make that process easier for him,whether it's just the momentum of a fluke win or two, better health & better production from the few proven gamers we have, or a complete regime change.

The "slap" per Jim Thomas hardly compares to the fractured ribs,damaged shoulder,strained knee, and innumerable contusions Marc has actually suffered at the hands of The Ram organization.

I believe he'd smile & calmly shrug it off like he has so many vicious hits & get ready for the next play. A laser to Avery for six.

That's the way to turn the other cheek. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -09-25-2008 at 04:01 AM.

clarasDK is offline Registered User

The only thing Bulger did was go out behind the worst O-line in the NFL week after week and taking a beating. And this is how the Coach says thank you to him?????? By making him the scapegoat? BAH!

I cannot remember being as angry on the Rams organisation as I am right now. Not only have we lost the season to Linehans incompetenceís, we are about to loss our Pro bowl QB also Whats the next thing they will do? Give away Long to the Whiners as they did with Bruce?

[quote=Azul e Oro;247955]I think allowing Bulger to stay out of the line of fire is the first time this organization has protected him from the blitz this year.

The St Louis media is howling for blood & the last thing MB needs is to have them goading him to irreparably rip this team apart by being publicly disloyal to his coach,however incompetent he may be. I've got too much respect for his classy demeanor to want to see him having to deal with rabble-rousers.

It'd be like watching the Dalai Lama at a strip club.

I am a Bulger fan. He is tough and smart. I'm sure he sees the whole picture more clearly than any of us. Let him bide his time.
    He will be back & any improvements can only make that process easier for him,whether it's just the momentum of a fluke win or two, better health & better production from the few proven gamers we have, or a complete regime change.

The "slap" per Jim Thomas hardly compares to the fractured ribs,damaged shoulder,strained knee, and innumerable contusions Marc has actually suffered at the hands of The Ram organization.
    I have to disagree. Marc got up and brushed every injury off, but the mental slap in his face? It compares deeply, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by clarasDK View Post
    The only thing Bulger did was go out behind the worst O-line in the NFL week after week and taking a beating. And this is how the Coach says thank you to him?????? By making him the scapegoat? BAH!

I cannot remember being as angry on the Rams organisation as I am right now. Not only have we lost the season to Linehans incompetenceís, we are about to loss our Pro bowl QB also Whats the next thing they will do? Give away Long to the Whiners as they did with Bruce?
    Please post this on the only thread I have ever created on this site. It is called,*Show Bulger our support*. Big Red still loves me, I think.:/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast