Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rams TV Time

Oshiomogho is offline Registered User

Rams TV Time

Being from connecticut, i didn't expect to see the Rams on TV much this season. And they haven't been on TV one time this year. The first and last I will see of them is SJ in the probowl.

Anybody else have the same problem?

rammiser is offline Registered User

Re: Rams TV Time

Quote Originally Posted by Oshiomogho View Post
    Being from connecticut, i didn't expect to see the Rams on TV much this season. And they haven't been on TV one time this year. The first and last I will see of them is SJ in the probowl.

Anybody else have the same problem?
    No I get the ticket with direct tv and have not missed a game since 1998. The first year I got the NFL ticket was the year the Rams won the Superbowl. It's a good thing too because they were not on tv much that year either because they were so bad in 1998. I can't imagine not having the NFL ticket at this point.
    Just Fix It

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

You have a very common symptom called DFS or Displaced Fan Syndrome. It is very common in teams that get absolutely no air time like the rams.

In all seriousness pretty much everyone outside of St. Louis(and due to blackouts alot of people in St. Louis) will not see the rams without NFL sunday ticket. When they start winning they will get Monday night games and National broadcast games. Until then, we just gotta hang tight and see if we can catch the games online.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

In Hong Kong we get a fair selection of NFL games on ASN but because of the Rams parlous state, I haven't seen a Rams game on TV here for over two years.

There is the online option of course, which I have paid for but its stupidly expensive when compared to the online provision for other global sports.

And frankly, after the last two years I think paying for Rams games online qualifies as masochism magnified.

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    You have a very common symptom called DFS or Displaced Fan Syndrome. It is very common in teams that get absolutely no air time like the rams.

In all seriousness pretty much everyone outside of St. Louis(and due to blackouts alot of people in St. Louis) will not see the rams without NFL sunday ticket. When they start winning they will get Monday night games and National broadcast games. Until then, we just gotta hang tight and see if we can catch the games online.
    Then why the hell do i have to watch Cleveland and Washington on Monday Night like twice a year each year

jackson3909 is offline Registered User

i agree, living in new york is very brutal so i had to get nfl ticket beacuse it is the way to go. If you dont have it you wont get any rams coverage, they are a punch line on espn and nfl network barley notices them but i can imagine why 6 wins in 3 seasons ought to do it.
    out of the 32 teams in the nfl only the rams, bengals, chiefs, bucs and seattle got no nationally televised games.
    Dallas got a league high 6 nationally televised games. i think thats a problem with the nfl regardless of tv ratings and money, every team should get at least one game that is televised everywhere. also having 6 teams with two monday night games is also unfair when there are 5 teams with no games televised at all.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jackson3909 View Post
    i agree, living in new york is very brutal so i had to get nfl ticket beacuse it is the way to go. If you dont have it you wont get any rams coverage, they are a punch line on espn and nfl network barley notices them but i can imagine why 6 wins in 3 seasons ought to do it.
    out of the 32 teams in the nfl only the rams, bengals, chiefs, bucs and seattle got no nationally televised games.
    Dallas got a league high 6 nationally televised games. i think thats a problem with the nfl regardless of tv ratings and money, every team should get at least one game that is televised everywhere. also having 6 teams with two monday night games is also unfair when there are 5 teams with no games televised at all.

Right or wrong, fair or unfair it is called $$$$$$$$
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Same here in Orange County/LA as well. It used to be that even when the Rams moved to Stl, all the pre-season games and quite a few regular season game were televised locally. Especially when they played other west coast teams like the Whiners, Chargers and Cardinals.

But the last two years. Nothing.

Instead, we were stuck watching games with east coast teams like the Giants and Eagles or the Cowboys.

I'm not willing to pay the outrageous price for the NFL ticket on satelite, so I wander down to the local sports bar and watch the games there.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Same here in Orange County/LA as well. It used to be that even when the Rams moved to Stl, all the pre-season games and quite a few regular season game were televised locally. Especially when they played other west coast teams like the Whiners, Chargers and Cardinals.

But the last two years. Nothing.

Instead, we were stuck watching games with east coast teams like the Giants and Eagles or the Cowboys.

I'm not willing to pay the outrageous price for the NFL ticket on satelite, so I wander down to the local sports bar and watch the games there.
    I think NFL Sunday Ticket might be cheaper over a season of games?
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

if it weren't for the ticket I would be on the same boat. Isn't the ticket going to be available to cable subscribers soon?
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    Then why the hell do i have to watch Cleveland and Washington on Monday Night like twice a year each year

Much bigger fan bases. Washington and Cleveland were #2 and #15 in stadium attendance this past year respectively.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    if it weren't for the ticket I would be on the same boat. Isn't the ticket going to be available to cable subscribers soon?
    Not anytime soon. Directv has an iron grip on the exclusive rights until 2014.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

In the UK i dont think the Rams were shown at all on TV this year, which isnt suprising really

ive been able to watch most of the games though by watching online streams, but they are illegal and sometimes arent very good quality

AlwaysBackwards is offline Registered User

Since I Live In Fresno California I Get To Watch The Rams and Whiners Twice A Year..

AlwaysBackwards is offline Registered User

Oh And Every Raider Game Is Televised On CBS! FML

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast