Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sosa39rams
  • 1 Post By HUbison

Thread: Rams unsheith their secret weapon of distruction this week

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Rams unsheith their secret weapon of distruction this week

Yes, it’s true; the Rams will be facing the single worst QB ever. Rex Grouseman has scored more points for the opposing team than any who have ever come before him. His first start as a Redskin was an immediate fumble into the end zone securing a redskin loss. It was a thing of beauty crafted only in the anal’s of the football gods. And to think that the Redskins were bad last year, you just wait. Rex can lose more yards and shoot his own team in the foot like he was paid to do it. He will have the skins begging for Thiesman to limp out onto the field again. Remember the Bears in the super bowl. Fastest team to 7 points in history, totally derailed by Sexy Rexy (yes, I was at one of the bears home games and that was exactly what they called him.) As I recall, the chant went a little something like this, “Sexy Rexy, he is our man, If he can’t screw us, no one can.” And how about this classic, “Bear down Chicago Bears, we have the worst QB in history. We’ll never let you forget the way we shocked the nation, with this clown in our formation.” Why, just when they got the ball moving, he would throw a pick, just to make sure there were confusing this Bears team with any team in 1985. When the Colts could not get anything going from their own 20 yard line, Sexy Rexy would trot out on the field and fumble, so the Colts could start at the Bears 50. Why, I can still see him smiling from ear to ear over a pick he had just thrown.
    And just think, when Bradford’ toe starts hurting Rex will be there with a missed snap count, trip over his own feet and wobbly duck into the flat to keep us on track. This guy just doesn’t miss a beating. He gets sacked so many times that Michelle Vic and Jay Cutler both have to team up to match his sack count. And trust me; he is about due for one of those games that makes you wonder why the Florida Gators picked this guy up from High school. Salas, take a step back cause the true master of disaster will be on the field.
    I just can’t wait to see Laurinaitis and Long fighting on the sidles over who gets to sack this looser next. Robert Quin, you will have to just wait in line cause these boys been here longer. OJ Atogwe was so mad when he heard Grousman was on his team because he loves to throw picks to avoid sacks.
    Yes Rams fans, we get to play the worst team in football next week and I for one can’t wait.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: Rams unsheith their secret weapon of distruction this week

You mean the redskins are playing the worst team in the league??

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Uh, I think it's the RAMS that have given up 3 TD's to three defenses in three games. The Redskins HAVE to be lickin' their chops.

When they throw the ball and play pitch and catch against our woeful DB's, Spags will say in the post-game interview;
    "We were a bit surprised that they threw at us"....
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Well so far, their defense is looking great against a talented Cowboys offense so unless they are in underachieving mode right now, I wouldn't be underestimating any teams at this point.. or ever.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

'Skins are on their way to being 3-0, meanwhile we've had three lopsided, non-competitive loses.
    Rex Grossman will have atleast 300 yards passing against us. Unless you're being funny or something, your post makes no sense at all.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Only 2 players on the entire roster that I am worried about are LaRon Landry and Brian Orakpo. We're going to have to move the ball effectively, and score touchdowns, not field goals. The more momentum we gain, the better we are.
    lordwhttgr likes this.

Agrajag is offline Registered User

I laughed

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

Now you guys just aren't even reading facts. We've scored 13, 16, and 7 points. How are you saying we are just better than the skins?

I love my rams and i'm gonna be cheering for him because I think they can win this game, but we gotta do our part.

The monday night game the cowboys were forced to kick field goals due to mistakes. Even with the mistakes the cowboys found a way to win. Seems like our rams just give up after they make a mistake.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Only 2 players on the entire roster that I am worried about are LaRon Landry and Brian Orakpo. We're going to have to move the ball effectively, and score touchdowns, not field goals. The more momentum we gain, the better we are.
    I'd worry about Atogwe too, he might just pick off Bradford since he's in the right system where he can maximize his ballhawking skills even though he has yet to make a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    'Skins are on their way to being 3-0, meanwhile we've had three lopsided, non-competitive loses.
    Rex Grossman will have atleast 300 yards passing against us. Unless you're being funny or something, your post makes no sense at all.
    Um, please look at the standings, that’s the 2-1 Redskins against a Cowgirls team that didn't have a run past 8 yards till tonight, 4 or 5 missed shotgun snaps, a Wide receiver crew that looked more like the three stooges and oh by the way Tony Romo was playing with broken ribs and couldn't connect with his receiver on a cell phone.

And let’s talk about how bad the Washington O was. Grossman was time on target time and again with the Cowgirls DB's like he was on their team and had his own wide receivers breaking the play up to keep them in the game. Flat out sadness. If not for some expertly timed plays by London Fletcher and OJ Atogwe the Cowgirls would have blown this game out a long time ago. Ok, check this out. Its 2:00 left in the game and Rex is in full glory with his inability to ball control, complete a pass to any one red and when it counted. He fumbles the ball with 41 seconds left in the game, not because he was being pressured, an incomplete pass would have fixed that, he runs like a scarred chicken with the ball flailing way outside his body like he did on the last series when he fumbled out of bounds. I mean seriously, why not throw the ball? He was out of the pocket running to god knows where, burning lots of time and doing nothing that looked anything like football that I know. I was dying laughing at the blatant stupidity of it. It was like he was running out of bounds to stop the clock with the coach screaming throw it. This this dude really think he was the running back?
    After the game, several Cowgirls stopped him and thanked him, “We could not have done it without you Rex!”

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by whittger
    It was a thing of beauty crafted only in the anal’s of the football gods.
    Uh, there's nothing beautiful that's crafted in anybody's, football god or otherwise, ana.........

.....hm, what's that? Oh, annals! Well, that's a completely different place now isn't it.
    live4ramin likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Um, please look at the standings, that’s the 2-1 Redskins against a Cowgirls team that didn't have a run past 8 yards till tonight, 4 or 5 missed shotgun snaps, a Wide receiver crew that looked more like the three stooges and oh by the way Tony Romo was playing with broken ribs and couldn't connect with his receiver on a cell phone.

And let’s talk about how bad the Washington O was. Grossman was time on target time and again with the Cowgirls DB's like he was on their team and had his own wide receivers breaking the play up to keep them in the game. Flat out sadness. If not for some expertly timed plays by London Fletcher and OJ Atogwe the Cowgirls would have blown this game out a long time ago. Ok, check this out. Its 2:00 left in the game and Rex is in full glory with his inability to ball control, complete a pass to any one red and when it counted. He fumbles the ball with 41 seconds left in the game, not because he was being pressured, an incomplete pass would have fixed that, he runs like a scarred chicken with the ball flailing way outside his body like he did on the last series when he fumbled out of bounds. I mean seriously, why not throw the ball? He was out of the pocket running to god knows where, burning lots of time and doing nothing that looked anything like football that I know. I was dying laughing at the blatant stupidity of it. It was like he was running out of bounds to stop the clock with the coach screaming throw it. This this dude really think he was the running back?
    After the game, several Cowgirls stopped him and thanked him, “We could not have done it without you Rex!”
    Sir, I noticed that you are from Olympia, WA. Any chance that you have been imbibing on some Olys from the local brewery?

Just askin'...

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    Sir, I noticed that you are from Olympia, WA. Any chance that you have been imbibing on some Olys from the local brewery?

Just askin'...
    Nope, just saying and I'm from Illinois, I just work in Olympia Wa