Thread: Rams Visits

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Rams Visits

*CLEMSON senior cornerback/return man TYE HILL has reported to the NLS Staff that he has a private visit with St. Louis already setup.

*OREGON senior wide receiver DEMETRIUS WILLIAMS has reported to the NLS Staff that he expects to take as many as five private visits over the next few weeks, including one with St. Louis.

*UCLA junior running back MAURICE DREW has reported to the NLS Staff that he has a private visit setup with St. Louis, which is scheduled for early April

*WESTERN MICHIGAN senior wide receiver GREG JENNINGS has reported to the NLS Staff that he may have between 5-8 private visits setup over the next few weeks, including St. Louis.

TEXAS senior defensive back MICHAEL HUFF has confirmed to the NLS Staff that he has private visits setup with both Atlanta and St. Louis, as well as five other teams that have called to schedule future visits, each team that has spoken with him and his reps have explained that they are evaluating him as both a cornerback and safety.

*CINCINNATI senior defensive end/outside linebacker ADAM ROBERTS has reported to the NLS Staff that he had a private workout with Green Bay late last week after impressing teams at his recent Pro Day and will have another private workout for Cincinnati in mid-April… ran between 4.71 and 4.75 in the 40... 4.38 short shuttle… 7.22 in the 3-cone… 34” vertical… 9’9” broad jump… weighed in at 6015, 249 pounds… previously had done 25 reps of 225 pounds… did positional drills as a linebacker, which allowed him to flash his athleticism… a total of 5-6 teams had come to observe him at his Pro Day on March 11th, including Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Miami and Indianapolis.

*FLORIDA STATE junior linebacker ERNIE SIMS has reported to the NLS Staff that he has received additional attention from San Francisco, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Minnesota among others, since the NFL Combine.

*OKLAHOMA senior offensive lineman CHRIS CHESTER has reported to the NLS Staff that he has private visits or workouts with no-less than six teams, including Jacksonville, Dallas, St. Louis, Arizona, Kansas City and Tennessee.

*STANFORD senior linebacker JON ALSTON has reported to the NLS Staff that he recently had a private workout with Pittsburgh, and also has private visits scheduled with both Dallas and St. Louis in the near future… he did both linebacker and safety drills for Pittsburgh, as well as at his recent Pro Day on March 16th.

*STANFORD senior defensive back/return man T.J. RUSHING has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had private workouts with several teams, since his Pro Day, including Pittsburgh, Dallas, Chicago, New England and St. Louis.

*UTEP senior linebacker THOMAS HOWARD has reported to the NLS Staff that he expects to have several private visits within the next few weeks, including Jacksonville, which seem to be very high on him, as well as Minnesota, Seattle and possibly St. Louis and Philadelphia

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Visits

Im glad to see we are looking at Huff,Sims and Alston

Jon Alston could be a sleeper

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I like Huff but why not Greenway? Thats dumb
    RamsFan16

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Huff if he's thurr, if not maybe Greenway. Carpenter would be cool too.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

cool Huff is visiting......RamWraith where did u find this?

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i dont know much about Alston, can anyone give me an idea what he is like?

any info on Adam Roberts as well? I havent heard about him either

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247
    i dont know much about Alston, can anyone give me an idea what he is like?
    Alston is a rising OLB prospect in the mold of Michael Boulware and Cato June in that he's possibly an OLB/S tweener. But he has great speed and athleticism, is a good tackler and blitzer, and a big hitter. Would really excel in a Cover 2 defensive scheme. He's probably a third rounder at this point, but I have him projected to the Colts in the late second right now.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Alston is a rising OLB prospect in the mold of Michael Boulware and Cato June in that he's possibly an OLB/S tweener. But he has great speed and athleticism, is a good tackler and blitzer, and a big hitter. Would really excel in a Cover 2 defensive scheme. He's probably a third rounder at this point, but I have him projected to the Colts in the late second right now.
    What position would you project him to play in the Rams scheme then Nick? A possible Archuleta replacement?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247
    What position would you project him to play in the Rams scheme then Nick? A possible Archuleta replacement?
    I think he would have to be a weak side linebacker for us.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I think he would have to be a weak side linebacker for us.
    Has he not got the speed for a safety? I dont think it will be beneficial for the Rams to bring in another WLB

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

Its just a visit. It doesn't mean we're going to draft them for sure.