throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fearlessone is offline Registered User

RAMS vs. aints-Sun. Nov. 11-

Be there or be square!

If any clannies are interested in attending this game, please contact me via PM or this thread.

The local fishing, weather and great food and drink should add to the usual festivities.

My cousin has a great spot for 'aints tailgating and he loves out of towners and has a great spread each and every game.

Dez- What say ye? No offense, but even after Katrina NO is a way better place to partee than good ol' St. Louis (No slander intended, I am from S. Cali). A mini bash would be awesome and if any clannies would like to catch some speckled trout or whatever they like, I could hook them up!

FLO

Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

LARAM is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS vs. aints-Sun. Nov. 11-

I live between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, less than 1 hour from the Superdome......I had already intended on making this game.......I will party with whoever can make it down.....probably won't be able to make any fishing trips because I'll have to get back to my family that night and probably work the next day. But I will certainly party all day long and watch a great game.

Hotels are dirt cheap down there right now, I've heard $60.00 dollars in some cases (Hilton, Sheraton, Mariott....ETC).......you just have to search..... Bed and Baths are another great option...There are some cheap vacation packages out there right now. N.O. is trying to get as many people down there as possible........The French Quarter is up and going strong.......Just don't venture to far off or you will find yourself in ghost town .

If anyone is serious about a trip let me know and I will help any way I can with answering questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM View Post
    I live between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, less than 1 hour from the Superdome......I had already intended on making this game.......I will party with whoever can make it down.....probably won't be able to make any fishing trips because I'll have to get back to my family that night and probably work the next day. But I will certainly party all day long and watch a great game.

Hotels are dirt cheap down there right now, I've heard $60.00 dollars in some cases (Hilton, Sheraton, Mariott....ETC).......you just have to search..... Bed and Baths are another great option...There are some cheap vacation packages out there right now. N.O. is trying to get as many people down there as possible........The French Quarter is up and going strong.......Just don't venture to far off or you will find yourself in ghost town .

If anyone is serious about a trip let me know and I will help any way I can with answering questions.
    LARAM,

I live in River Ridge about 20 min. to the dome.

Excellent advice! But the hardest thing to catch will probably be the tickets! It will be a great game between two great offenses!

This may not be a home game but there is a lot more to do unless you are a Stl blues fan!

Come on down and party and root for our RAMS!

FLO

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I'm not that far from New Orleans....hmmmmmm.....interesting.....Dallas or New Orleans......

FTG Guest

I could catch the Neworleans game I guess.. I will need time to think anout it though.

MSRamman Guest

I will definitely be there. I'm only 3 hours away and have family in Harrison and Hancock counties in MS. I have been waiting for this one for a few years now... count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    I'm not that far from New Orleans....hmmmmmm.....interesting.....Dallas or New Orleans......
    TX,

I hope you and the others will decide on the NO game. I am hoping it will be a Sun. nite game.

Looking forward to meeting any and all clannies!

Hopefully we can have a mini bash that I can organize. Trust me the spread that my cousin, Uncle Wayne, puts out is legendary here in NO, Tiger Stadium and Omaha when the LSU Tigers are in the Series.

The potential for a great time is endless!

FLO

Well it sounds as if a clanram tailgating party is in the works for N.O.......I'm in.......and I will be looking for tickets as soon as they go on sale. Let me now if anyone is interested in a group package of tickets...might be able to find a good deal on the internet......but whoever agrees will have to commit and stick with it...unless everyone just wants to do there own thing.

Fearless: cool ....glad to hear there are other Rams and Tiger fans near me....I live in Denham Springs about 15 minutes from Baton Rouge, just off I-12.

Quote Originally Posted by LARAM View Post
    Well it sounds as if a clanram tailgating party is in the works for N.O.......I'm in.......and I will be looking for tickets as soon as they go on sale. Let me now if anyone is interested in a group package of tickets...might be able to find a good deal on the internet......but whoever agrees will have to commit and stick with it...unless everyone just wants to do there own thing.

Fearless: cool ....glad to hear there are other Rams and Tiger fans near me....I live in Denham Springs about 15 minutes from Baton Rouge, just off I-12.
    LARAM- Let me know about the tix. I will need 4. My wife already informed me that she was supporting the whodats! Ohh well, at least she likes the Tigers! I always carry my Stephen Jackson trading card in my vehicle for good luck besides my son's pictures. We can tailgate @ Poydras and Clairborne at my wife's cousin's. He knows how to tailgate!

GEAUX RAMS!

This should give everyone an idea about how much tickets will cost for STL @ NO, Superdome......Nov 11th 2007, ......

We might be able to find a better deal elsewhere, but check this out for now.....http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/b...htm?pid=578353...

Initial ticket count so far........

LARAM (ME)........ 2 tickets
    MSRAMMAN........ 1 ticket
    Fearlessone........ 4 tickets

If everyone who is interested, and for those that are absolutely serious at this point, that they are going to the Rams @ Saints and for those that want tickets together......then lets start putting it together.....I will take on the responsibility of the tickets if you all want......if not thats cool too........But I gotta say it, please don't screw a dude over......cause i'll be putting it to my credit card unless there is an easier way to do it......

I'll have to check and it will probbaly take a phone call or two.....but we may be able to pay indiviually with a group password or something. By the way.....I could go with the cheapest seats or I'll go as high as the $300.00 range on tickets, depending on what everyone else wants.....I'm all about the party and the Rams.....Cause they're only coming to N.O. every eight years or so......so i'll max out......But 4 to 5 hundred is getting a little ridiculous.

LARAM,

I will check out the link. I do not mind paying in the $200 or more range but with 4 @ $300, I will never hear the end of it from the boss.

When we get closer to pulling the trigger, send me a PM with your address so I can send a check. I am already getting excited about seeing our RAMS in our backyard!

FLO

I hear you!!!!!! Just keep me posted......I'm in no rush......I'm gonna look around a little still.

MSRamman Guest

LARAM, I will need at least 3 if not four tix for this game. I have a bunch of Aints fan friends up here, I'll see what I can come up with pricewise on tickets myself. I may not be able to help much, but I can beat the heck out of some bushes and see if anything materializes...

That sounds good.......I think I saw something that mentioned, " A 20 ticket purchase would give you a $10 dollar discount per ticket".......I will still look into it.

20 tickets is a lot, but it looks like we are already at about 11 people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast