Marshall1 Guest

Talking Rams vs. Bills, my first game

Hi all, i wish I could make it to the bash, no money to go to the Big Easy. But I will have my own bash in Buffalo. I told my Mom that I bought tickets for this game, she told me how proud she was of me for staying with 1 team since 1973, I was six years old. Now I am making my pilgramage to Buffalo. I have never been to a Rams game or any football game. This will be one of the best day's of my life, except the birth of my son. I hope to see anyone there from the Clanrams.
    Can anyone give me advice, I will be in enemy territoty with my Blue and Gold jersey, hat, gloves and anything else blue and gold that I can get my hands on? :ramlogo:

BigGame Guest

Re: Rams vs. Bills, my first game

Well, the crowd can be hostile.... Just maintain a level head (no Bills Suck chants, etc.) and you should be alright.

There is generally some away team memrobilia across the road from the stadium in tents, but not too much.

I will be at the game too... How are your seats? I bought mine 3 minutes after the on sale time, and could only get upper bowl seating. Hopefully I can find some scalpers outside the stadium to trade up with, but I'll have to see.

Mabey we could meet up outside the stadium for a few beers.

Marshall1 Guest

Cool hope to see you there, section 102 row 4 right behind goal away from tunnel.

:tough:
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame
    Well, the crowd can be hostile.... Just maintain a level head (no Bills Suck chants, etc.) and you should be alright.
    Ah,thats what I did wrong the last time I visited ................... mmmm, need to remember that for the next time ..... dont shout Bills suck, :tough:

BigGame Guest

LOL... Or remind them of their 4 SuperBowl losses, even if it comes to desperate times. At a game the last two years, friends of mine have had beer dumped all over them for simply stating their opinions.

Some people are just irrisponsible, but that population may be a bit higher among Bills fans.