throwback week

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rams Vs Browns game-day thread

Mikey is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Vs Browns game-day thread

Well aside from the obvious injury problems I thought the Rams as a whole played great.

Watts
    Donald
    Joyner
    Westbrook
    Sam
    Quick

All come to mind early as having had a great game.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

It's preseason. The win means nothing except that we lost starters in a practice game. Saffold, I'm at the point where I expect to see him going down in every game he plays. The story is getting old. Losing Trumaine Johnson is the worst, outside of Bradford of course, because losing a guy at one of our weakest positions hurts that much more. The rest of the injuries seemed minor.

On the bright side, it looks like Quick is finally getting it. Unfortunately, if Bradford is out, the chemistry between the two may be lost. Also, the starting defensive front is what we thought they'd be. Can we please keep them healthy? Please....

Did I say I hate preseason?
    Bar-bq likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

macrammer is offline Registered User

Did not see game and the NFL Network had listed the game on at 9:00 PST but not showing it. Not much to say about Sam unit all reports are in. Saffold is an accident waiting to happen....sadly....We have two weeks until it matters. Nothing else to do expect stay positive.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Did not see game and the NFL Network had listed the game on at 9:00 PST but not showing it. Not much to say about Sam unit all reports are in. Saffold is an accident waiting to happen....sadly....We have two weeks until it matters. Nothing else to do expect stay positive.
    I saw Saffold standing on the sideline after coming out & getting his foot/ankle iced. Seems like a good sign to me. Guy got rolled up on, it happens.

Shame you missed the game; a lot of improvement all around. Tackling was better.The early wobbles of the O-line notwithstanding, the OLers as a squad did much better,imo. ST coverage was shaky but there were, of course, a lot of bubble/scrub guys involved. No sign of Tavon whatsoever which was...odd...by design ? Givens coming on strong.
    All overshadowed by the injuries, of course, and The Browns were startlingly poor. Manziel has to be hating life right now. He played a lot better than his stats will show. Nobody was helping....awww, pooor JFF.... Michael Sam's money symbol sack dance was one for the books.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    I saw Saffold standing on the sideline after coming out & getting his foot/ankle iced. Seems like a good sign to me. Guy got rolled up on, it happens.

Shame you missed the game; a lot of improvement all around. Tackling was better.The early wobbles of the O-line notwithstanding, the OLers as a squad did much better,imo. ST coverage was shaky but there were, of course, a lot of bubble/scrub guys involved. No sign of Tavon whatsoever which was...odd...by design ? Givens coming on strong.
    All overshadowed by the injuries, of course, and The Browns were startlingly poor. Manziel has to be hating life right now. He played a lot better than his stats will show. Nobody was helping....awww, pooor JFF.... Michael Sam's money symbol sack dance was one for the books.
    Azul,
    thx. I did not have any media contact and turned on the NFL Network to see the game as advertised and it was the Ravens. Within seconds of turning it on, I saw a piece about Sam hurting his knee....ugh. But, glad to see Quick performing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678