throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rams vs Bucs

HornedHell Guest

Angry Rams vs Bucs

Being a Ram fan now located in Tampa Bay, I have to say that the over confidence of these Buc fans is getting on my nerves already. Usually I just pop in the tape of Ricky Proehl bringing in that touchdown but tonight I am just not in the mood. I need to vent. Let's hope the Rams start out this year right and show the Eagles what it's like to be a top flight ball club. A solid ass kicking could send the Eagles fans into a panic and hopefully expose those pretenders to the crown for what they are! The same will happen to the NFC "champion" NY Giants..Growing up in NY I have a very deep, deep seated hatred for them. Luckily, the fates have always smiled upon me when it came to Rams/Giants match ups. We own them and this year will be especially harsh for the G Men. The Saints and ***** shouldnt be a problem if we can stay focused and healthy..And then we have the Tampa Bay Bucs......Ooooooo! I can taste it already! Pay back is a *****!
    Drop me a line with any irrational hatred you have for our opponents..I love that stuff..I am a maniac and go ape **** over football!

Being a RAM fan from way back, I have to admit to the whiners being my all time HATE team. I know I should feel sorry for this pathetic team but I canny .... I HATE THEM

Coming in a close second are the TITYS ...... there is something about that smug coach I would love to drop kick him :cool: :rolleyes:

rampower is offline Registered User
    MMMMM. Gota be the whiners, there aint much in life I hate more than them period. Mind you after last season I can feel hate brewing quite strongly in new orleans. Hell the top and bottom of it is if you aint a ram I don't like you that much anyways.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Yes,I would have to say I hate the Whiners the most.Finally,after years of frustration and humiliation our Rams finally dominate SF.I am starting to hate the Saints as well.I liked them better when I felt sorry for them.I also dislike the Cowboys and the Vikes because of the 70's,but we have owned Minnesota the past couple of years so I dont hate them as much.All I have to say today is:Go RAMS!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

HornedHell Guest

Smile Who is laughing now SF?

Ah yes. Our west coast nemesis, the San Francisco *****. Whose laughing now Tim McDonald? He sure liked talking trash about the Rams, but I didnt see him leading the Cardinals to any NFC championships? Stupid little hanger on. No more John Taylor and his 90 yard slant plays on MNF! No more Jim Everett hearing the foot steps of Charles Haley! No more Merton Hanks and his god damn chicken dance! Even though the ***** have made the climb back to being respectable ALOT sooner than I would have liked...I dont think we will ever have to worry about the Rams looking past them..Reap the whirlwind you San Francisco sons a *****es and honor the Ram Nation!

DJRamFan Guest
    least fave teams...

1. 'Fins - grew up in Bills country
    2. Cowboys - cocky, arrogant, ex-cons
    3. Whiners - 'nuff said
    4. 'Aints - my r/m is starting to like them b/c of rickey, last yr didn't help
    5. Titys - we beat 'em in the SB, but like Dez, there's just something about 'em.
    6. Ravens - Modell is a jerk
    7. Steelers - they suck and they're the only team on TV when i'm at school.

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    I really think the rivalry brewing between the Bucs and Rams is healthy. I love going on the Bucs site and talk smack. It is amazing how important a regular season game was to those people.

Thanks guitar boy, I hadn't even thought of the vikes hate them too. WE ARE THE REAL OFFENSIVE POWERHOUSE OF THE NFC. Never forgave Joey Browner for getting 2 ints off jim in the wild card loss of 88 season, and also the purply challenged ones for winning a flukey OT win against us in week 6 in 1989, ( you know the blocked punt for a safety game where we scored 3 forth quater Jim everett td passes and they had 7 field goals BORING!!!) starting our 4 game slide which we broke with the giants (I do enjoy the big wins we have had against the giants over the years) Yep they were on the list till Kurt sorted them out.

wscramfan Guest
    yes I to remember the niners decade strangle hold on us and love humiliating them now,but it hasn't become a rivalry again because of their downfall.we need to sweep those **** aint's and make them realize their 2-1 series with us was a fluke due to our pathetic defense last year and I don't think im alone when I say we would have beaten them in the playoffs had Az not fumbled that punt! this is the team we have to start beating down and destroy their confidence!!! oh and living in kansas I despise the chefs man I wish we had a regular season rematch with them so we could get my sweet revenge!!!!!

Rams13 Guest
    This is a very good topic. For those of you that have read my first posts coming into Ram Land you will see that I considered the Bucs has my possible new team. I couldn't be more glad I chose the Rams for allot of reasons but one of them is the fans. Ram fans have knowledge and class, Bucs fans are uninformed and very harsh. I posted in a Bucs forum 1 year ago asking them what they thought about me coming from the Packers to become a Bucs fan, all I heard was criticism and smart remarks and of course they all called me a bandwagoner. When I came to the Rams all of you were so kind and understood it doesn't matter what the reason is for coming to the Rams, the important thing is I'm here and the more fans the better. I would just shine the Bucs fans off, they are very self-centered. As for least favorite teams, I really don't like the Cowboys, the Ravens get on my nerves, I can't stand the Vikings, and I think we all were pretty sick of the forty-niners dynasty. GO RAMS!

good on you!

Good on you warner fan, the more rams the better. I don't subscribe to the theory that because someone has followed a team for longer or been to more games makes them a better fan. I have followed for about 17 years ( as long as I have known that american football exists) but I have only been to 3 games as its a long expensive way to travel from the UK. You get a thumbs up from me [COLOR=red]JUST KEEP ON FOLLOWING DEM RAMS!!!

Its a great time to be a rams fan. We have earned this!!!

Rams13 Guest
    I couldn't agree more RamPower. You know there are so many arrogent fans who think because they have been a fan longer then you that they know it all and you know nothing. Thats is absolutely false, here with the Rams we are all a family, especially here in ClanRam. I say it's not how many years you've been a Rams Fan, it's that you are a Rams fan that is important. GO RAMS!

HornedHell Guest

Angry Buc Fans

Buc fans are the biggest hypocrites going today. They hate band wagon fans but 5 years ago the stadium would be filled with Packer and Bears fans every time they came to town because there was no Buc fans in Tampa...I could see why they would be a little pissed though. Going from liking the Packers to the Bucs would be like a 49er fans converting over to the Rams now that the Rams are the superior team. I guess Rams fans are more tolerant towards new fans since we just recently changed cities and a acquired whole new fan base....I for one believe that you should stick with your team win, lose, or draw...I dont think the Rams superbowl would have meant nearly as much if I didnt go through all those painful failures and seasons of under achieving..But that is just me.

Rams 4 ever.

HornedHell Guest

Angry Kansas City Chiefs

This is a team that I always overlook being that I am an LA Rams fan..For St Louis, having Kansas City kick your tail is serious business. Now that Vermeil and our rejects are congregtating over there, look for the bad blood to start flowing soon...They may be the next 49er team that we learn to hate...I wonder how Trent "Fool's Gold" Green is going to do over there with his big numbers and crappy win/loss record.....Any opinions?

And I just was looking over our defensive roster and have a real good feeling for about 3 years down the road. Lovie Smith is gonna turn this thing around and I love the fact that he is drafting players from the Florida schools...Speed kills and Allen, Lewis and Polley have plenty of it. Toss in Archuleta and the foundation has been laid for years to come.

Rams13 Guest
    I don't think it matters if people feel you are a bandwagoner or not. No one can prove that, it's what's in your heart and who you truly feel you should root for. There is nothing in stone saying you have to root for 1 team your entire life. The way I see it now as a Rams fan is that if tomorrow we had a bunch of Saints fan convert to Rams fan I would say welcome and the more the merrier. GO RAMS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast