ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Rams vs. Cardinals

We have to win this game!!! I think we should even up our record to 6-6 this week and will be representing the Clan there this week. I will be posting some pics of the game if I'm allowed to. Got some 2nd row tickets on the Rams sideline so hope I can get some good ones!

Kinda concerned about losing our TE HOHo, hopefully Fells and Bajema can make up for his loss....

p.s. Anyone else going to this game? Would be cool to meet some of you up from here.
    GO RAMSSS

Gr8estShow60 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams vs. Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    We have to win this game!!! I think we should even up our record to 6-6 this week and will be representing the Clan there this week. I will be posting some pics of the game if I'm allowed to. Got some 2nd row tickets on the Rams sideline so hope I can get some good ones!

Kinda concerned about losing our TE HOHo, hopefully Fells and Bajema can make up for his loss....

p.s. Anyone else going to this game? Would be cool to meet some of you up from here.
    GO RAMSSS
    I'm going to the game too! I've never been to a Rams game, so I made it my mission this year to get to the Rams vs Cards game since I live in Glendale.

I went out and found a C Long jersey for $60, and got a T Holt jersey for another $25.

My tickets aren't nearly as good, as I'm in section 419, but it's all me and my friends could really spring for. I have two friends coming to their first ever game (both would call themselves Cardinals fans).

Pretty excited!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Both of you have a great time. I might try to make a Rams game in AZ in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8estShow60 View Post
    I'm going to the game too! I've never been to a Rams game, so I made it my mission this year to get to the Rams vs Cards game since I live in Glendale.

I went out and found a C Long jersey for $60, and got a T Holt jersey for another $25.

My tickets aren't nearly as good, as I'm in section 419, but it's all me and my friends could really spring for. I have two friends coming to their first ever game (both would call themselves Cardinals fans).

Pretty excited!
    Hey GS60 THE GAME WAS GREAT!!! I just got home and loved it! Glad you got to partake into the game haha I was in the corner where SJ39 broke that touchdown down the sideline and we all started going crazy! Also our section 125 was cray 2 fights broke out with a Cowboy vs. Cardinal fan and this Cardinal fan was trying to fight like 3 Ram fans lol Was so Rowdy!!!The cheerleaders where so hott t! Got some really good pictures of them!
    p.s. those are great deals on Jerseys... where did you get em?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Both of you have a great time. I might try to make a Rams game in AZ in the future.
    Hey Alpha, those games are really good and there was about 25-35% Ram fan base at each game if not more. Alot of people from LA still make the couple hour drive to come watch them play, you should go next year!