throwback week

CanadianRam! Guest

Rams VS Cards on the net???

Anyone know if there is any way to see this week's game on the net?
    And if you know which games are shown in Toronto, Canada this weekend, please let me know!
    Thanks
    CR

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Rams VS Cards on the net???

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    I disagree, he has a strong point here.

Umm, try TVU player, I think (I hope!!) that the fox channel is in missouri so we always get the Rams games.
    The TVU players Fox channel was from San Fran, that's why we could see the game last week, but this week according to that map that shows what games are on in each area, that channel will have the San Fran Philly game because it's a San Fran channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    The TVU players Fox channel was from San Fran, that's why we could see the game last week, but this week according to that map that shows what games are on in each area, that channel will have the San Fran Philly game because it's a San Fran channel.
    :\

I was so excited...Is there anyway we can get Missouri's channel?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    :\

I was so excited...Is there anyway we can get Missouri's channel?
    From the way that TVU player looks to me I would say no. By all means check it at gametime but I'm fairly certain it will be the SF game.
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Someone needs to use their "Slingbox" to view the game in a Rams' viewing area and simultaneously feed it to the net...lol

I wonder how many laws and/or copyrights would be infringed upon?

RnD

GO RAMS!!

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRam! View Post
    Anyone know if there is any way to see this week's game on the net?
    And if you know which games are shown in Toronto, Canada this weekend, please let me know!
    Thanks
    CR
    Well you may be in luck CanadianRam. Go to Yahoo.com and type in NFL streaming. I'm not sure if they are already doing this, but the NFL and Yahoo are delivering live NFL games through the net ONLY TO THOSE OUTSIDE THE US.

Yes the NFL has decided that we fans in the US are not worthy of live streaming on the net.
    Never mind that they (The league) would rake in more cash than they would know what to do with.

Write you local congress man and demand live streaming of NFL game s in the US.

Ram fans have rights!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    Well you may be in luck CanadianRam. Go to Yahoo.com and type in NFL streaming. I'm not sure if they are already doing this, but the NFL and Yahoo are delivering live NFL games through the net ONLY TO THOSE OUTSIDE THE US.

Yes the NFL has decided that we fans in the US are not worthy of live streaming on the net.
    Never mind that they (The league) would rake in more cash than they would know what to do with.

Write you local congress man and demand live streaming of NFL game s in the US.

Ram fans have rights!
    Actually I believe it was outside of North America not just the US, and since Canada is part of North America it's not available, plus I think it was fairly expensive.

SJackson39 is offline Registered User

KLOU had the game streaming so I could listen to it over the radio but during half time last week they took the game off due to nfl licensing reasons. I'v been trying to look for the game on the internet but no luck. It sucks living in NY and liking the Rams

SJackson39 is offline Registered User

Anyone found the game on the internet?

pdawg Guest

Guys there is a way around the Yahoo streaming issue. You can use a web based proxy. www proxy org is one site that allows you to use free web based proxies. It lets you surf in a framed window so it looks like you are in another country. I tried it and got a french Proxy which then let me go to the signup page. The only thing is I don't know how secure a web proxy is (whoever is running may be able to sniff the data being passed through it??), so I changed my Yahoo password after I tried it. Also, it can be buggy, which is normal for web based proxies and you sometimes get prompted repeatedly for you Yahoo password during the signup process, but hitting back and re-trying it a couple of times usually did the trick. There are secure proxies out there that you can pay for. Anyway I wanted to test that it would work, and it seems that it does, just an idea if you really want to see the games via Yahoo.
    Last edited by pdawg; -09-26-2006 at 03:43 AM. Reason: spelling

lilant2398 Guest

I will have the game uploaded later today.