Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Rams vs. Chiefs Gameday Thread

We keep putting Bradford in awful situations these last two games. Where we put him in good situations all season, we're back to that first game, where we put him in awful situations with bad playing, bad play calls and retarded penalties.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

In closing I'd like to say this: how did the Eagles come back & win after being down 31-10? One word: TALENT, hopefully we get some more soon.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Chiefs got a helping hand from their 12th man....

Oh wait, the game was in St. Louis. I couldn't tell with all the red in the stands. Nice showing St. Louis fans, nice showing. Biggest game of the last 5 years and they stayed home in droves.

Well, we found out a lot today.

Bradford IS a rookie.

The OC doesn't have a clue.

The defense isn't as good as numbers would have indicted. Not when they play a team outside the weak NFC West.

The Rams are improving, but they're not there yet.

The Rams need a WR they can count on besides Amendola.

Oh, and the OC doesn't have a clue. (so bad I think it deserves to be mentioned twice)
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    That quite a leap to assume the Rams will win their last 2 games.
    The last two games are 9ers and Hawks. Both are winable games with unbiased officiating. I have absolutely no faith in the league to allow a fair game. I was not assuming they would win, I was pointing out that the league wouldn't allow that to happen.

If the officials call offensive holding that was there on 3rd and 32, it would have been 3rd and 42. If they would have called the holding that was there on 4th and 18, it would have been 4th and 28. If they had called that holding that was so obvious Steven Wonder could be heard shouting holding on the TD play, they probably don't score. With unbiased offciating, we win the first 9er game. We also would have beat the cards in the first game. I believe the same for the Oakland game, and possibly today's game. Chris Long has been held more this season than his Momma held him in the first few years of his life.

I am not saying we would have scored any more than se did today, but I am saying that we wopuld have stopped them from scoring as much.

gap

gap

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    Other than the Chargers the Rams haven't beat a good team so I don't think they qualify as a target for some conspiracy theory. Geez.
    Look back at St. Louis' history with the league. Since the city refused to pay the leagues ransom, and allowed the Cards to move to Arizona, the league has done everything it can to stop St. Louis from having football, and then good football once the RAMs arrived.

Even during the GSOT era, the RAMs would have had the "dyansty" that the cheatroits now have if they played on a level playing field.

gap

gap

Quote Originally Posted by Jockelite View Post
    Bradford is 0 TDs and 5 ints in the last 3 games...
    It may be that Bradford has hit that rookie wall of too many games in a season.

gap

BigGameTH is offline Registered User

Our offensive line had its worst game of the season today. Our receivers did not catch any passes in critical situations, Robinson in particular. I hope Gilyard replaces Robinson for next sunday, just to see what the kid has because Robinson was flat out bad today.

gap

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Chiefs got a helping hand from their 12th man....

Oh wait, the game was in St. Louis. I couldn't tell with all the red in the stands. Nice showing St. Louis fans, nice showing. Biggest game of the last 5 years and they stayed home in droves.

Well, we found out a lot today.

Bradford IS a rookie.

The OC doesn't have a clue.

The defense isn't as good as numbers would have indicted. Not when they play a team outside the weak NFC West.

The Rams are improving, but they're not there yet.

The Rams need a WR they can count on besides Amendola.

Oh, and the OC doesn't have a clue. (so bad I think it deserves to be mentioned twice)
    As I stated in another post... Todays attendance was set when the schedule first came out. A large percent of your PSLers sold their KC tickets for a profit, expecting a rebuilding year. Those tickets that weren't PSL were bought up by KC fans that probably cannot get home game tickets.

The the RAMs have a good year, and the St. louis crowd can't get into the game. I hope they learned their lesson, but they probably didn't. They made a profit, and the RAMs justified their decision by losing the game.

Dam PSLers. Well, except those fine folks on this board that actually care about this team.

gap

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I couldn't tell with all the red in the stands. Nice showing St. Louis fans, nice showing. Biggest game of the last 5 years and they stayed home in droves.
    This. I don't really care where the Rams play, I'll always be a Rams fan. But I will say it was extremely disappointing to see a sea of red in the stands during the game. Thanks a bunch St. Louis football fans. You sure do love your Chiefs!

Of course, the game itself was the bigger letdown, I don't even know where to start. Pat Shurmur's vanilla play calls killed us. Our DB's just straight up can't run with big time receivers. Either Bradford hit that rookie wall or tweedledee and tweedledum just can't get open...

I don't know. I'm happy we've improved so much this year, don't get me wrong. But we are now 6 and 8 with only one win over a team with a winning record. I have absolutely no confidence in the Rams ability to win these final two games based on what I saw today.
    Last edited by Fettmaster; -12-19-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    It may be that Bradford has hit that rookie wall of too many games in a season.

gap
    I think there are to many things to blame at this point in time.