Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams vs Patriots in SB

I'd love to see a Superbowl rematch where the Rams pull the "upset," except the upset is actually legitimate.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

1-15 last year, 4-4 at the half-way mark and we're talking #1 defense and the Superbowl?

It's great that the Rams are really showing signs of improving and all, but....

Someone needs a reality check.

This team does not have the number one defense.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Guys, I started this year singing 9-7. W stand real good at getting that or better. the Squaks just layed and egg and the cards got shredded in the 4th. WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE West. We beat the ninners and I believe we will, We will hold 1st place to stay for the rest of the year. So playoffs, then Superbowl!!!!!!!!

You read it here.

GO RAMS

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Guys, I started this year singing 9-7. W stand real good at getting that or better. the Squaks just layed and egg and the cards got shredded in the 4th. WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE West. We beat the ninners and I believe we will, We will hold 1st place to stay for the rest of the year. So playoffs, then Superbowl!!!!!!!!

You read it here.

GO RAMS
    I'm with you! I don't see anything to suggest otherwise. With the exception of that Lion debacle I think that WR situation can be addressed in the bye week. If you would have told me we can get into first place without playing a game i would have said you are crazy, but what happened today...
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

You are crazy, delirious, and irresponsible!

Let's throw in premature. Good grief, people....we have 4 out of 5 road games the next 5 weeks and we haven't won on the road yet.

Playoff discussion is a reach - Super Bowl talk is insane at this point in time.

Call me crazy, call me delirious, call me irresponsible. I think we have the best D in the league right now. I feel we can stop New York Giants in the playoffs. They get all screwed up when they face tough D. The Bears have no Offensive line what so ever. So that leaves me to who I think right now is the best team in the league. The Patriots. So my question is to you. CAN WE BEAT THE PATRIOTS IN DALLAS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

there`s counting your eggs before they have hatched but this is counting your eggs before they`ve even been laid.

optimism is fine..but i`ve found that fans who start expecting wins,championships etc...are often the ones who end up then turning on their team if they don`t reach the high expectations those fans alone have put on their them.

If Lord is right I will personally save this thread and give him his props! realistically beyond this sucking division Giants are truly impressive, yet again any given Sunday.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    there`s counting your eggs before they have hatched but this is counting your eggs before they`ve even been laid.

optimism is fine..but i`ve found that fans who start expecting wins,championships etc...are often the ones who end up then turning on their team if they don`t reach the high expectations those fans alone have put on their them.

Other than a god dangit my Rams lost again, I have never turned on my team. EVER

GO RAMS

Other than a god dangit my Rams lost again, I have never turned on my team. EVER

GO RAMS
    that's the spirit don't let anybody tell you any different!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    If Lord is right I will personally save this thread and give him his props! realistically beyond this sucking division Giants are truly impressive, yet again any given Sunday.
    Hay I was at that game where like Payton and a Running back, Forgot who, clown pounded the Gaints in Indy. Sort of like the way the Giants clown pounded the Squawks today.

That reminds me, Didn't WE lay a beating on those sorry Squawks 20-3? I can't wait to play those birds again.

FIRST PLACE RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

GO RAMS
    i`ll take your word for that,as there`s no real way of proving otherwise..
    but it does happen often with fans of our team and even on here you only have to look at posts made on the eve of the last few NFL seasons and then post first game..or pre and post the Lions game for example..there`s plenty who have done it.
    pretty much fans of every NFL team get carried away with their expectations and then a few losses later turn on their team...that`s why fans speak up when other fans are getting ahead of themselves with the optimism..not because they are against positive thinking but through being weary of the over-reaction that often follows when those too high expectations are not met.
    if we just celebrate every single victory as a single victory..every one of us is gonna be happy at seasons end and we will all appreciate our team for where they have come from rather than just thinking of what might have been.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

lets win a road game first.. It will be a great measuring stick on seeing where the rams actually are.

MACD is offline Registered User

Ok. It starts with the Whiners.

I've had the privilege of playing on a 12-0 small college team that went thru a play-off to a national championship. The only thing on our minds was next week's opponent.

Can we beat San Fran? You know we can.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    i`ll take your word for that,as there`s no real way of proving otherwise..
    but it does happen often with fans of our team and even on here you only have to look at posts made on the eve of the last few NFL seasons and then post first game..or pre and post the Lions game for example..there`s plenty who have done it.
    pretty much fans of every NFL team get carried away with their expectations and then a few losses later turn on their team...that`s why fans speak up when other fans are getting ahead of themselves with the optimism..not because they are against positive thinking but through being weary of the over-reaction that often follows when those too high expectations are not met.
    if we just celebrate every single victory as a single victory..every one of us is gonna be happy at seasons end and we will all appreciate our team for where they have come from rather than just thinking of what might have been.
    I agree with this."One game at a time Fellas". Next up ***** week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12