Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vicdan is offline Registered User

RAMS vs Pats Cheateing analysis video

Hello!
    With all these new stuff about the video of rams practice can anyone remember the video analysis that someone made of the superbowl cheat by pats made play by play I'd like to have that one and look again
    Thanks
    GO rams
    N° 1 Fan in Mexico
    :l

vicdan

stlramman is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS vs Pats Cheateing analysis video

I think I know the video or web site you are talking about. Shows all the illegal plays that were not called and breaks it down real well.(like 100-150 yards of non called penalties) Some one was asking about it on the STLTODAY forum also and apparently it has vanished from the internet:O

Keenum is offline Registered User

The site used to be something like superbowlxxxvi.net but it has been taken down (hmm...).
    Yeah, it had like, 150 yards of uncalled penalties, but I didn't agree with about 30-45 of those (still over 100).

Oh, hold on one second, I just remembered, I think I downloaded it on my other computer a few years ago! I should still have it!
    Let's see... I know this will be illegal to put up on YouTube, since it's got NFL footage on it, but if I didn't use tags such as "Rams Super Bowl NFL etc..." it should be able to stay up for a while. And I can just make another account for that...
    OK, if somebody responds in the next few and wants me to put it up, I'll do it, assuming I can convert it.
    Before I even attempt to do so, I need to make sure you guys would want to look at it again.
    So reply ASAP and tell me if you want it up.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Keenum, please do so! It would be good to revisit those shady happenings, especially now that NE is under the magnifying glass. :bash:

Thanks in advance. // And Vicdan, thanks for asking about this. Good to see you again!

No. 1 Rams fan in Northern México (Chihuahua). :-)

[BTW, Keenum, I don't foresee any problem placing that on the Internet, provided, as you said, that no league names are inserted. But I appreciate your taking into account the possibility. ]

OK, give me about 30 minutes to give it a shot.
    I'll post back as soon as I get it up.
    Sometimes it will take YouTube several minutes to process a video, but sometimes they can do it quick.
    I'll give an update here in a few.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I'm so aggravated because of this. I was so angry when I heard the news. But I'm glad the Giants beat them yesterday.

Well I want to see this site man. Take your time, it may be a long time.

OK, got it.
    The video quality is really bad, mainly because that was how it was years ago on the website. I tried to save it at a higher quality, but it didn't help much.
    Still, you can make out most of what is going on. Also, the video is not done processing, so you can't search for it (only used tags 150 yards uncalled penalties) until sometime tomorrow, or see it on the profile (www.youtube.com/patriotscheatedvideo) until sometime tomorrow.
    But here is the direct link:
    YouTube - 150 Yards of Uncalled Penalties
    Again, sorry for the horrible quality, but it was the best I could do.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Good find! like the description said, there were a few i dont agree with either. but the quality is kinda shaky, so what do i know.

so much for a fair game...

PHAT-MONEY Guest

man... I have seen this before many times, I was even at the Game.. There was one play in the 3rd Quarter.. there was like 4 minutes and some change left.. from where i was sitting, you could actually see very well the Pats Defense coming in late and hitting Kurt after the play. I could also see thei secondary and even the LB playing really Dirty. On that goalline play where Marshall was held, you could tell that the head ref did not want that called, he was acting like he was going to kill the Referee that threw that flag. man that gets me mad.. Good stuff Keenum.

bigredman is offline Registered User

What I found remarkable about these videos are the spearing (leading with helmet) into our player's heads, which was a rule at the time that should have been called. Wow! Great find Keenum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PHAT-MONEY Guest

there was a Superbowl 36 Conspiracy Site.. But that has seemed to Vanish, as i can't find it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    there was a Superbowl 36 Conspiracy Site.. But that has seemed to Vanish, as i can't find it anymore.
    I'm pretty sure that was the www.superbowlxxxvi.net site I was talking about that was taken down.
    That is where I got that video from years ago. I forgot that I downloaded it until reading this.

PHAT-MONEY Guest
    How can the commish and everybody involved with the nfl not have seen this. Im sure paul Tagliabue and others where there and they had to have seen this stuff. it almost makes me think they were in on it too. and Come on.. The Patriots In the Superbowl After 9/11. Now it would have really had been somthing if the Buffalo Bills would have won the superbowl. I say the Bills, and not the giants or jets, because buffalo is the only true new york football team. the giants and jets both play in east rutherford new jersey. and keenum, i think it was that site. i think they took it down becuase of all the evidence it shows.

is there anyway to email that video to espn.com. i would love to see that video looped for 24 straight hours.. it would give the pats fans more pain now than ever before. plus it could eventually be looked at by the NFL.
    Last edited by Nick; -02-05-2008 at 02:54 AM.

My thoughts exactly on the site being taken down Phat-Money.
    I really don't know what to think about it. Even my friends who don't watch much football at all tell me "man, you all got screwed in that Super Bowl."
    I'm hoping that Warner calling for that investigation and that senator from PA looking in to it will shed more light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    is there anyway to email that video to espn.com. i would love to see that video looped for 24 straight hours.. it would give the pats fans more pain now than ever before. plus it could eventually be looked at by the NFL.
    You may could find one of the sports writers emails and send it to them, or just start posting links to it on various message boards I guess.
    Last edited by Nick; -02-05-2008 at 02:55 AM. Reason: No need to double post, just edit please

PHAT-MONEY Guest

well then.. John Clayton..here I come.. oh.. and if this is on espn, Don't tell that i did this. I don't want to be hunted down by them darn pats fans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-04-2008, 11:58 PM