BEER is offline Registered User

Rams web site already better.

Im already seeing Kroenke making this organization better. If you have gone to the Rams site before you know what im talking about. It SUCKED. But Ive noticed lately, its much, much better. The vid clips and interviews are great. I used to hate going to our site after visiting other teams sites, but now, not so much. Good start.
    Last edited by BEER; -09-16-2010 at 08:17 PM.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Re: Rams web site already better.

I just checked it out, and let me see this is a MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT. Like BEER said before, anyone who went to the rams site before today knows how awful it was. None of the links worked, news seemed like it was a week late about everything. The new site looks like candy to the eyes now.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Better, but still miles behind the NHL and MLB in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Some of the other teams have nice websites, the NFL needs to get its act together on making sure all teams have a nice-looking and functional website.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

I could careless if we have the crappiest website in the NFL, just make those damn wins. Though I have to admit Kroenke putting a revamp on that really shows signs of him wanting us looking like a successful franchise in the long run, and what better way to start it is $10,000 worth of good website support, unlike some previously careless owners.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    Im already seeing Kroenke making this organization better. If you have gone to the Rams site before you know what im talking about. It SUCKED. But Ive noticed lately, its much, much better. The vid clips and interviews are great. I used to hate going to our site after visiting other teams sites, but now, not so much. Good start.
    I agree that it's getting better but I'm not sure how much Kroenke money has been put into it. The always interesting "What to watch" feature about the upcoming game has now gone video which is good; welcome to the 21st century....lol... But the cheesy music sounds like it was downloaded from one of those free loop sites & NEVER stops while they're talking. And this week's instalment has D'Marco, Stull, and Wagoner jammed together on a bench to give their insight; it doesn't exactly reek of high production values.

Geez, buy a backdrop & give 'em a table,fer cryin out loud. They look like a bunch of chubby dorks waiting for their order at The DQ.