throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Rams Will LOSE Monday

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

The Rams Will LOSE Monday

I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win Monday. Just face it, they are going 0-16, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Just sit back and face the music, 0-16 here they come.

(someone posted a message similar to this 2 year ago and the rams won...maybe gold will strike again) lol

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: The Rams Will LOSE Monday

Was this posted last week??

JPPDPurQB Guest

I sure hope they don't. They need to go at least 2-14 for me to be happy (3-13 would have been ideal). But, as many a-Giants fan, I am hoping for a good season from the rams. Spags isn't forgotten in NY and Freddy Robbins was a fan favorite and a favorite of my entire household. James Butler was a solid player. You can keep Kehl, even though this season would have finally been his chance to start.

I don't know if the Rams are a good match-up with the Giants though. JPP is going to be a monster and is already better than Osi in the run game. Tuck might be the best two defensive end in the league.

Giants generate more pressure than the eagles and give up less shots on the QBs usually. Vick was most sacked in the league behind Cutler I believe and Eli was sacked 13 times last year (but last year is last year (sacked 4 times last week!).

So with pressure and a good run stuffing front 4, the Rams are gonna have to utilize a quick passing game, and get that monster tight end some opportunities and hope he doesn't drop them this week. If he does, I am sure the giants wouldn't mind having a kid like that on their team.

What was happening with that three man rush? Giants did it a few times too.

p.s. everyone still hates flipper anderson.

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

no, this was not posted last week

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JPPDPurQB View Post
    I sure hope they don't. They need to go at least 2-14 for me to be happy (3-13 would have been ideal). But, as many a-Giants fan, I am hoping for a good season from the rams. Spags isn't forgotten in NY and Freddy Robbins was a fan favorite and a favorite of my entire household. James Butler was a solid player. You can keep Kehl, even though this season would have finally been his chance to start.

I don't know if the Rams are a good match-up with the Giants though. JPP is going to be a monster and is already better than Osi in the run game. Tuck might be the best two defensive end in the league.

Giants generate more pressure than the eagles and give up less shots on the QBs usually. Vick was most sacked in the league behind Cutler I believe and Eli was sacked 13 times last year (but last year is last year (sacked 4 times last week!).

So with pressure and a good run stuffing front 4, the Rams are gonna have to utilize a quick passing game, and get that monster tight end some opportunities and hope he doesn't drop them this week. If he does, I am sure the giants wouldn't mind having a kid like that on their team.

What was happening with that three man rush? Giants did it a few times too.

p.s. everyone still hates flipper anderson.
    Spags was a hero before he got the job here, too, for beating The Patsies in the SB. Robbins has been fighting a back problem since TC & didn't look himself at all last week. He made a big difference for The Rams last year. Butler hasn't been healthy much since he got here & that hasn't changed. He's coming off knee surgery & comes off the bench at the moment.Kehl has been mainly an STs guy.

But the D-line played a lot better vs Philly than those stats would make you think. Vick may have rushed for 90 yds or so but he ran about 5 miles with Rams chasing him behind the LOS, got sacked 3 times, hit 14 times, stripped, and generally harassed into a 43% completion rate . He was too elusive to be believed but it's not like he wasn't pressured. Anything like that pressure again & Eli will have a long day. The Giants O-line is better than Philly's, of course, but Eli isn't as mobile. We'll see how it plays out.

I'm sure The Rams will try all the usual stuff to relieve pressure on their O-line; screens, draws, QB bootlegs,etc. A lot depends on Cadillac & the TEs helping in pass pro & hot read receptions. No idea how the WRs vs secondary match-up works out either way. Both teams are undermanned & inconsistent both ways.

Tough one for The Rams in their current state & on the road. It'll have to be mistake-free & a lot of bounce back performances from guys who either were inconsistent or totally disappeared last week as well as the walking wounded .

I don't blame The Rams for trying the 3 man thing; they had quite a bit of success confusing Vick with different looks- several delay penalties & forced timeouts, but they went to it too many times & managed to botch coverage even with an extra guy.Unbelievabubble.

I remember that OT game very well. Can't blame you for hating Flipper. The Rams did get their butts handed to them by our hated rivals, The Whiners, in the NFCC game the next week, iirc, so our joy was shortlived and bittersweet.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I thought we'd already beaten this horse to an unrecognizable pulp last year.

rob6465 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ljcrayton View Post
    i'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the rams will not win monday. Just face it, they are going 0-16, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

(someone posted a message similar to this 2 year ago and the rams won...maybe gold will strike again) lol
    they will lose bad...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I thought we'd already beaten this horse to an unrecognizable pulp last year.
    As I recall, it worked rather well. Let's beat it to a pulp again this year. Now be quiet Nick.
    sakl18 likes this.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

OP, did you forget that we play the seahawks, whiners, and cards twice a year? no way we go 0-16

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
    OP, did you forget that we play the seahawks, whiners, and cards twice a year? no way we go 0-16
    Okay, let's not mess with the karma.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Where am I? In the smack forum?

Just what we need!!!!! I'm biting my tongue here and it isn't easy!

GO RAMS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Where am I? In the smack forum?

Just what we need!!!!! I'm biting my tongue here and it isn't easy!

GO RAMS!!!!
    Dude.......How soon we forget. Take a look at the disclaimer at the bottom of the original post.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

oh no my bubble just burst.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ljcrayton View Post
    I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win Monday. Just face it, they are going 0-16, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Keep it coming buddy, it always goes out wrong.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Them going 0-16, highly doubt it, but I'm going to have to agree. We are going to lose to the Giants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast