Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rNemesis is offline Registered User

RAMS WIN AGAIN! 4-4 heading into the bye

Overall a great job by this team at home, although it was more expected of us. We can talk all we want about what we could've, should've been this and that...The point is we are 4-4 after another great game. My hat goes off to Bradford for a good clean performance, S-JAX grinding out the tough yards with a broken finger, Gibson, Amendola, Fells, Robinson, Uh-oh ( Uh-oh he's out again though not sure of the status), The O-Line ( needs some polishing up with the penalties particularly at key moments when we have the momentum).

On defense it was Atogwe the ball hawk all day long, JL The ANIMAL playing what I thought was an MVP like day, and also pressure from Long all day , Hall and Robbins everyone inside stuffing the run, Butler, Dahl, and everyone else.

It was just a WONDERFUL team effort that deserves a A- simply becasue of poor tackling on the Lafell TD. Nontheless, read the title of this thread, and enjoy guys! The more I see this team win, the more I get confident of them! We have got to go and win on the road now NO MORE EXCUSES we KNOW we can do it!

RAMS BRO!!!

thatguy is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS WIN AGAIN! 4-4 heading into the bye

Probably the D's best game yet. Although they may have not played the best offense they played well at all level of the game. And didn't uh oh return to the game?

DistantRam is offline Registered User

With San Fran winning in London, our first match back after the bye week could be crucial if we want to win the division.

Still, let's enjoy this win.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Yep that TD for the panthers was essentially garbage TD. Great defensive performance and Efficient passing gets it done. Steven Jackson toughed it out to, props to him to.

And yes we are 4-4 going into the bye week, coming back out in 2 weeks we might be tied for the division lead. So great first half guys, and I am excited for the future (even if nothing happens this season).

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

4-4 is better then what was expected before the year started. The thing that has impressed me the most is the defense. Also besides the 4-4 record three of the four losses were by 4 points or less.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

I know it isn't as sexy as the GSOT but what I loved was the offense kept possession of the ball for over 23 minutes in the 1st half.

This not only wears their defense down but it helps to keep ours fresh and helps our defense perform well for all 4 quarters.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I think the Rams identity is pretty easy to figure out right now. They are a grind it out, close-to-the-vest offensive team which is not inclined to take a lot of chances because of their overall lack of talent at the receiver position. Despite being limited in what they can do, they have found a way to be competitive and have shown heart. Defensively, they are a solid group- undermanned in a couple of spots, but a steady group whose mark has been consistency this year (Detroit game notwithstanding). Today's effort was typical- they played steady if unspectacular offensive football and did a very nice job putting a couple of drives together, bouncing back nicely from a sub par 2nd half vs. Tampa last week- with me in attendance

At 4-4, I am certainly pleased we are in the mix and have shown tremendous improvement from last season. Watching football is fun again.
    Last edited by NJ Ramsfan1; -10-31-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

So we've now eclipsed our win total for the last two years combined. At this rate, there's a good possibility we'll exceed our total for the last three before the 2010 season is done! It's great to feel like we've got a legit chance to win on any given Sunday again. The team has to be feeling pretty good going into the bye. We can only hope the best is yet to come.

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DistantRam View Post
    With San Fran winning in London, our first match back after the bye week could be crucial if we want to win the division.

Still, let's enjoy this win.
    When your in the hunt all the games count not just the whinners game so using the famous crucial game is a given. Unfortunately if we are realistic the Rams will not win all of them lets just hope they win more than they lose.

Go Rams

DistantRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    When your in the hunt all the games count not just the whinners game so using the famous crucial game is a given.
    We all know that every game matters; however, Arizona and Seattle are no great shakes and our intra-division clashes could well decide who goes to the playoffs as NFC West champs (let's face it, there won't be a Wild Card place from this division).

Not only would beating the Niners at their place give us a three-game cushion over them with only six games left but it'd also get that away-day monkey off our back. For those reasons, the game assumes additional importance.

chucknbob is online now Registered User

I am happy with us being 4-4. Hopefully our guys can take the buy to rest up and get ready to finally move over .500.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Great Win!

Nice not to see all the complaints about the coaching staff on the board.

I don't know why; but you just don't see fans blaming wins on the coaches...

GO DEM RAMS!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rnemesis View Post
    overall a great job by this team at home

Go RAMS!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

molar_pistol is offline Registered User

unfortunately i didn't get to see this one but looking at the stat sheet it looked like a good game from bradford and the d. we're 4-4 right now and a half game back from first place, which is certainly ahead of where i expected us to be at this point. the schedule gets a bit more difficult from here on out but there are still 5 or 6 games left on the schedule we should have every opportunity to win, so here's to improvement (and maybe even a road win or two?) over that stretch.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Great day today at the dome: 1999 distinctive throwback colors; Sir Isaac's No. 80 jersey retired in GSOT company; Rams playing well; a 'W' at the end of the game.

I feel proud to see this young team making progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast