Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Rams win, baby!!

Keenum is offline Registered User

Re: Rams win, baby!!

Just a fantastic team win and I feel tons better about where the team is heading after two straight hard-fought games. Lots of adversity, but they came through!
    Nick likes this.

lovetheramsnomatterw is offline Registered User

The offense looked great out there. It is almost surreal how we actually fought back after being down 21-6 and having all the calls going against us. We fought back and outscored the redskins 25-7 after that point.

The defense looked pretty solid too except for that one long bomb but sometimes those things happen. Great game and we have another test on the road at Chicago!

sonnyjames is offline Registered User

Last week I said it was a C- performance, despite the close result against a very fine Detroit side.

Today was an A effort all over the field. Very little to complain about there, at all. O line looked better than it has in years, defense stepped up when needed. Receivers as good as they've been in ages.

And big props to Sam Bradford, terrific game.

That was a real good performance, I like the way we're heading.
    swatter555 likes this.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Incredible victory. I can't remember the last time the Rams were able to come back from such a large deficit. Its been years. I hope our guys build from this.

bradwill is offline Registered User

Mulligan-mania! Blocks a punt partially and catches a TD! That's the kind of production from a 2nd or 3rd string TE that makes a real difference.
    RamDez likes this.

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

I really liked how when the clock read 00:00 at the end of the 4th quater and the rams were winning.

swatter555 is offline Registered User

I remember sitting down at my friend's house just as he hit the unpause button on his TiVo just to see the fumble recover TD. I immediately stood up and said "Ill see you next week".

The Rams offense was something special today. I want to praise Bradford, but look what Amendola did. I want to praise Amendola, but look would the banged O-Line did. All I can say is that they were all special.

I said Bradford had to grow, but he didn't need to do it all this week. He needs to pace himself! I can't help but feel that 2011 is a distant memory.

Wow, what lousy officiating. I have never seen a game just spiral out of control like that. The NFL needs to take care of its business or I hope the fans turn on Goodell and his team of accountants.

My head still hurts from all the yelling, cheering, and beer. Great win!

Btw- that was a huge boneheaded play by Jenkins early on. He's a talented rookie, though.

swatter555 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheramsnomatterw View Post
    The offense looked great out there. It is almost surreal how we actually fought back after being down 21-6 and having all the calls going against us. We fought back and outscored the redskins 25-7 after that point.
    As the Rams kicked the go-ahead FG (btw- thanks Mr. Shanahan), I couldn't have concieved that would be the deciding score. The Rams played it Fisher-style and closed it out. Man, I'm glad he's on our side.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Also props Hekker 66 yard punt.
    GROUND DOG 39 likes this.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

lostsoul is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbel View Post
    Overcame the refs?????? Are you ****ting me?????? They were in your hip pocket the entire game. The Rams were allowed to commit personal fouls all day without any being called. I lost respect for Fisher and your team today. Seriously, I will root for any team that plays against you (Cowboys are a toss up), But you were truly dirty and bad today. Be proud....really. It's not you per se, just the calls you got away with (or rather, not called) for the entirety of the day. I and very angry at the NFL and all things Rams right now. The refs had no control at all and just let you, the Rams, do basically anything after or during any play. Just a gross and sad affair unless, of course, you are a Ram fan. Enjoy the rest of your year.
    OH NO YOU'RE GOING TO ROOT AGAINST THE RAMS?!?! I think I might cry... Atleast i'll be able to wipe my tears with all of those first round picks.

viper is offline Registered User

What an awesome, hard fought game. Both sides were going toe to toe all game. It didn't look good for us early on. But, you could just feel the intensity from the Rams today. They seemed to dominate most aspects of the game. But, the Redskins did have their moments. It did seem like the Rams would have enough juice to overcome the adversity, though. That's a feeling that I haven't had in a long time. I'm very proud of our team and I truly believe that we are heading in the right direction. What a difference Fisher has made to our team. A great win, guys!!!
    RamDez likes this.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

One thing that was completely different about this team was that, despite being down 21-6, we still rallied and overcame that deficit. In previous years, we were predictably defeated before the game even ended (or got close to it). And most of the time that was the case. We never overcame adversity, we always crumbled under the pressure, but Fisher has these guys believing and playing their best football right now. I love the attitude, the aggressiveness on all phases; just a complete team win with an incredibly impressive QB outing--dare I say he had one of, if not the best performance of any QB this week--to boot. Oh, and it's nice to know that we've got two highly capable running backs behind SJax!

GO RAMS!!!!
    RamDez likes this.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post

Incredible victory. I can't remember the last time the Rams were able to come back from such a large deficit. It's been years. I hope our guys build from this.

Absoluuuuutely!

Thx for placing that video with those folks getting the TD ball from D.A. Just seeing that joy is so encouraging and contagious! Let's keep up this excitement Rams!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234