rNemesis is offline Registered User

The rams won baby!!!

I just want to say that that game was a nail biter near the end, but I'm glad that we held on for the W. Huge game for Sjax and Bradford, nice game by Alexander. Chris Long finally is starting to mold into what we want as a pass rush, if he keeps this up then you could be looking at a monster for years to come. Nice pressure again by the Dline.

I am so proud of our team and the way we are going. Dont really like how the offense got so conservative in the second half, all we needed was one more touchdown or two field goals and the game was ice. It was too close near the end, but nontheless, WE WON.

Now all we have to do is figure out how to win on the road and we will be a very decent team. However, I still say the lack of receiving weapons and maybe another defensive playmaker or two will keep us from advancing deep in the playoffs, SHOULD WE MAKE IT. Danario Alexander hopefully can stay healthy and be that guy, but how many times have we been through this with good WR's? Clayton and Avery were big blows to our offense. If we dont make the playoffs though, NO big deal ey? No one expected us to do this good at this point inthe season let alone any other time anyway. We're already doing much better this year and improving week in week out, still dont understand the Lions blowout, but yet, the Falcons and the Chargers both blew out the Cards, so I dont know.

All I know is that we are 3-3 and If I am not mistaken we are tied for 1st place with the cards and hawks. GO RAMS!!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: The rams won baby!!!

I feel your joy!

Always nice to get a win!

Too bad more Rams fans around here don't voice some spirit when the Rams win. We had plenty of negative posts last week, some before the game ended.

Ah well.....

I'm happy

Great win Rams!!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Nice win and way to go in divisional race. GO RAIDERS! Seahags only up half game on us. Hope we stay on track.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

nuclearman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    I just want to say that that game was a nail biter near the end, but I'm glad that we held on for the W. Huge game for Sjax and Bradford, nice game by Alexander. Chris Long finally is starting to mold into what we want as a pass rush, if he keeps this up then you could be looking at a monster for years to come. Nice pressure again by the Dline.

I am so proud of our team and the way we are going. Dont really like how the offense got so conservative in the second half, all we needed was one more touchdown or two field goals and the game was ice. It was too close near the end, but nontheless, WE WON.

Now all we have to do is figure out how to win on the road and we will be a very decent team. However, I still say the lack of receiving weapons and maybe another defensive playmaker or two will keep us from advancing deep in the playoffs, SHOULD WE MAKE IT. Danario Alexander hopefully can stay healthy and be that guy, but how many times have we been through this with good WR's? Clayton and Avery were big blows to our offense. If we dont make the playoffs though, NO big deal ey? No one expected us to do this good at this point inthe season let alone any other time anyway. We're already doing much better this year and improving week in week out, still dont understand the Lions blowout, but yet, the Falcons and the Chargers both blew out the Cards, so I dont know.

All I know is that we are 3-3 and If I am not mistaken we are tied for 1st place with the cards and hawks. GO RAMS!!

.. I think we will struggle this season to win on the road with a young inexperienced line up -- but we have been competitive in all but one of our matches thusfar and may it continue. As the season gains in length the team may weary as well but for now what a tremendous effort to beat the Chargers woohoo !!

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Wow. Very happy to say the least. Really didn't see this one coming. I think it is a testament to this team that they're 3-3 and have beaten some decent teams in the process. Wonderful job by Bradford, Alexander, S-Jax and the defense. Key 48 yd. field goal by Brown putting us up by 10 late. A lot of guys stepped up, and while there is plenty still left to learn and a long way to go we are weekly doormats no longer.

Great job, Rams!!

RockinRam is offline Registered User

I'm surprised how well we play at home. I hope we keep it up

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

This Rams team is fun to watch & has made the turn. Can't wait to see them @the dome against the panthers.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich86 is offline Registered User

i only got to watch stephen jackson seldomly before this season so i never really got a chance to appreciate just how resilient dude is. he literally trampled a ref and anyone else who stood in his way on that critical 3rd and 7 at the 2 minute warning. its good to see how this team is gellin this year for sure

berg8309 is offline Registered User

I'd say Long has been a beast all season, he has been hitting a lot of QBs, but they always get the ball out quickly because the coverage has been a little suspect.

Feels great to win though. Feels really great. And awesome. And did I mention great?

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Great win by the Rams! I have a few gripes with the play calling in the second half, but hey you have to give credit where credit is due.