Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Re: Randy Moss update****

Quote Originally Posted by supachump View Post
    seriously? Alexander is a walking timebomb. I'd be surprised if he ever makes it through a full season. I hope so, but realistically? Doubt it.
    Seriously you lost me there. what are you saying? That we should get Moss, because Alexander may not play next year? He is already out, so did you mean he may be injured at home? What is your point?

supachump is offline Registered User

Re: Randy Moss update****

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Seriously you lost me there. what are you saying? That we should get Moss, because Alexander may not play next year? He is already out, so did you mean he may be injured at home? What is your point?

I'm saying that if anyone is expecting Danario to be able to play for very long is probably asking too much. And suggesting that we passed on Moss because Danario could be the next Moss... yikes...

The guy has had more knee surgeries than Michael Jackson had nose jobs. He won't have a long NFL career.

Dominating D is offline Registered User

Re: Randy Moss update - Rams pass, Titans get him

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I am not so mad about missing on Moss... I am just mad that we continue to refuse to pickup a player that is proven and could take as far. Yes he has some issues, but we won't make it to the playoffs.. I am sick of hearing yeah next year draft blah blah crap... that was last year talk when we were that horrific 1-15 team... Its a different team now, we can make the playoffs NOW! Not next year or in 5 years, but this year. Remember how at the beginning of the season we all pretty much predicted a 3-6 win season...Were already on pace of crushing that. And also, do you remember when we passed on T.O at the beginning of the season? I was saying go get him, but no, because of his recent problems we passed, and he has been nothing but solid for the Bengals this season. We also passed on VJAX, which I didn't really care about but he is a true #1. Way too much of a price though so I understand. And last but not least Randy Moss, a future HOFer. Even if he didn't do good with us, he would attract a lot of attention. I am sure that SJ39, Danny Amendola, and Sam Bradford would LOVE that.
    Hate to say it I am with Avenger on this.

If you have ShowTime just watch the NFL series. Last week thay had Bradford MiKed up. It was very cool and I was like you and many other fans lets get Moss. Then I listen to Bradford in the huddle and on the field and realized the last thing the Rams need is a point your fingers, laying off plays, temper mental wideout. Bradford is the clear leader in the huddle. The team seems to have great chemistry and would a future HOFer past his prime wideout who still has talent be worth disrupting the chemistry of the franchise QB growth as a leader?

Go Rams
    Last edited by Dominating D; -11-04-2010 at 09:06 AM.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I admire the passion in this debate, but the name calling has got to stop. Points can be made without going there. If the debate can't be civil, we can cancel the debate.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Take it from Towelie, "Hey guys, we shouldn'ta passed on that Moss guy....cause...well...hey anybody wanna smoke some weed?".
    Prepare to be amazed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678