Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Alec22 is offline Registered User

Ravens - Game day thread

At wcvs

10 characters rule

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

I Want My "money" Back!!!

What the heck has happened to Jeff Wilkins?

btimsah Guest

Linehan is the worst playcaller I've EVER SEEN!

He does the same things over and over and over and over and over and over again!!

I am SO GLAD Wilkins missed that kick. Because that's what I hope keeps happening everytime Linehan gets inside the redzone he runs it up the middle twice in a row and then puts the QB in a 3rd and long. *****************

Yeah Haggins could have caught the ball, but it's still **** playcalling and with such a bad team I'm just sick of it.

I am officially "DONE" with Linehan. He's dead to me. If they keep him, I will no longer be a Ram fan. Pure and simple.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Linehan is the worst playcaller I've EVER SEEN!

That's pretty lame man. Giving up on a team because you don't like the coach?

general counsel is offline Registered User

play calling in the red zone

we have no running game of any kind today. We are 0-5 with nothing to lose. How on gods green earth with a first down on the 12 yard line after a turnover do we run two consecutive running plays right up the middle, leading to a loss of three yards. that is just MORONIC in the extreme.

By the way, great throw by gus, it only hit hagans right in the hands in the end zone. Anyone still want to know why experience is critical and why hagans' preseason performance doesnt mean he is ready to play in a real game.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

btimsah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    That's pretty lame man. Giving up on a team because you don't like the coach?
    The coach is the team. The coach is terribly lame. This team has no hope of success as long as he's coach. PERIOD.

The defense has no db's yet they keep them on islands. The offense has no offensive line yet they run draws and dives all day. Just complete ineptitude.

I'm done with this team, untill Linehan is FIRED. PERIOD.

btimsah Guest

Re: play calling in the red zone

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    we have no running game of any kind today. We are 0-5 with nothing to lose. How on gods green earth with a first down on the 12 yard line after a turnover do we run two consecutive running plays right up the middle, leading to a loss of three yards. that is just MORONIC in the extreme.

By the way, great throw by gus, it only hit hagans right in the hands in the end zone. Anyone still want to know why experience is critical and why hagans' preseason performance doesnt mean he is ready to play in a real game.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    General, if you go back to previous games we always run the ball on first down in the redzone. We do it every week. I knew Linehan would run it twice in a row, and so did the Ravens. It's just sad, pathetic playcalling. Week in and week out.

Playcalling/coaching catastrophe aside, good throw there by Ferrotte - should have been 6.

Athens is offline Registered User

That is a pretty bold statement. Not only is he probably not the worst playcaller ever, but probably not even this season. Just watch a few Niner games and tell me again how he is worse than their OC Hostler. He has run the ball on three 3rd and 10+ yard situations this year. There have been Nine three runs and a punt playcalling sequences. .....

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Ravens - Game day thread

Feel free to come join everyone in the chat for live game talk, guys!

btimsah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Athens View Post
    That is a pretty bold statement. Not only is he probably not the worst playcaller ever, but probably not even this season. Just watch a few Niner games and tell me again how he is worse than their OC Hostler. He has run the ball on three 3rd and 10+ yard situations this year. There have been Nine three runs and a punt playcalling sequences. .....

But the niners beat the Rams.
    Last edited by btimsah; -10-14-2007 at 03:25 PM. Reason: For some reason it made it look like I cursed.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am kinda glad that I can't find a way to watch the game today. I wonder how many interceptions Gus will throw today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I am kinda glad that I can't find a way to watch the game today. I wonder how many interceptions Gus will throw today.
    He's really looked off. I think he's made maybe 2-3 good throws thus far. The first INT wasn't really his fault, it was tipped off of Bennett's hands. The second one was horrible, underthrew Holt who had gotten by McAlister deep.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    He's really looked off. I think he's made maybe 2-3 good throws thus far. The first INT wasn't really his fault, it was tipped off of Bennett's hands. The second one was horrible, underthrew Holt who had gotten by McAlister deep.
    He sure is rusty in real games. Are there any sparks in this game? Any bright spots? Who is returning the balls? They are getting some decent yardage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Meaningless, yet barf-inducing, stat of the day:

First Half Yards:

Rams Offense: 73
    Kevin Curtis: 110

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    He sure is rusty in real games. Are there any sparks in this game? Any bright spots? Who is returning the balls? They are getting some decent yardage
    Brandon Marshall has done a fair job returning.

Romberg went out injured, so once again we have a different O-line than what we started with.

Terrell in @ LG and he looks bad. McCollum moved back to center.

Bennett is sidelined with his injury, so Hagans is starting. Hagans has at least two noticeable drops, one that would have been a TD.

This team is just not executing at all. Fakhir Brown looks like an amateur this week - he's fallen down on routes, didn't turn his head and got called for PI. Atogwe gets dragged five yards for a McGahee touchdown.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast