Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Angry re: faulk (response)

I am so glad I registered at clan ram. Just to set the record straight for you so called rams fans, I am not a seachickens fan. I have been a rams fan since I was a young kid in the mid 1960's, long before the seachickens even existed. I have always been and will continue to be a rams fan until I leave this earth. I hope most of you have been a rams fan before they moved to missouri. Do I need to live in missouri to be an excepted rams fan. If not missouri, how about california, or maybe ohio, maybe cleveland ohio. I thought the faulk rumor was false, but I thought I might write a post just to make sure. I am so glad I did, where else could I have gotten so much feedback (CRAP!!!!) than from so called rams fans, that think the rams are just for st. louis. If you would like to check out ramstheinsiders you will see that some idiot posted the rumor about faulk breaking his leg. It was most likely a niners fan as any true rams fan would know. Hey moderator thanks for calling me a rookie ram. How long have you been a rams fan. You're lucky if you've been a rams fan for more years than I have. If not then you are just another ROOKIE!!!!! in my book.

Mr.Blond Guest
    Ferter, Ferter, Ferter, what are we gonna do with you, huh? Nobody ever saw you post before, THAT'S why they did what you're so upset about. WE'RE ALL RAM FANS HERE bud, welcome to ClanRam and help us cheer our great RAMS to victory. It's April, and look at the traffic---Right on!!!

RMFN is offline Registered User
    Hey moderator thanks for calling me a rookie ram. How long have you been a rams fan. You're lucky if you've been a rams fan for more years than I have. If not then you are just another ROOKIE!!!!! in my book.

Lighten Up.. The Rookie Rams comes from the number of posts. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!! Chill out

huntdux is offline Registered User
    ferter24,
    If you will consider the evidence, you will see that our teasing you was based on some unfortunate circumstances. About a week ago Dez posted a thread giving us the URL of a Cardinals forum. He suggested that we welcome them to the NFC West and invite them to join us on ClanRam for a little friendly smack. In that thread he stated that he hadn't found a Seahawks forum. The day before your post, I found their forum and passed the URL along to the Clanram crew. I also posted a greeting on the 'Hawks site extending the same invitation to join us here. Shortly after these events, a NEW post from a NEW user located in WASHINGTON says they heard Faulk broke his leg. Given the same circumstance, what conclusion would you draw? Besides, it was all in fun. There was no intent to hurt anyone, and if we overstepped the line, I apologize. If you give us a chance, you'll find a great bunch of fans here who delight in the Rams and in a little good-natured teasing. As RMFN stated, the "rookie" is a reference to how many posts a user has contributed. There is a thread related to that in "Suggestions and helpful instructions." Welcome to ClanRam!
    If it flies, it DIES!!!!

Talking RE: faulk(response)

Ok guys it looks like we settled that!!! I got your attention anyway. I live in the eastern desert of Washington as far away from the wet western part of the state and Seattle, as a guy can get in Washington. I despise the seachickens and that is all you here about in this part of the USA. Not much rams news around here, so I really enjoy the ClanRam site. I thank God for directv so I never have to miss a rams game. Otherwise it would be nothing but seachickens every sunday. Here's a little trivia for you. The seachickens actually played their inaugural preseason games in the NFC west. And of course the rams stomped them something like 54-0. So I guess you could say they are coming home to get another spanking!!!!!!!!! Hey huntdux do you hunt cardinals, and seachickens too?? Ha! Ha! GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

January 30, 2000------Finally the Vince Lombardi Trophy!!!!!!

huntdux is offline Registered User
    I hunt dux, I hunt geeze, I hunt toikeys, I hunt quail, I hunt peasants, er, I mean pheasants.

:rolleyes:

I guess it's time for a new signature! (see below!) BTW, ferter24, when you have contributed 10 posts, you can have a custom avatar.

Last edited by huntdux; -04-10-2002 at 02:36 AM.
    If it flies, it DIES!!!!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Smile Valiant Ram Veterans...

Welcome Ferter24! Good to have a long-time Ram fan aboard. :cool:

Go RAMS! :shield:

Moosey56 is offline Registered User
    Ferter24;
    Welcome to ClanRam ......I to go back to the mid 60's when I was about 9 years old.........Good to see there are some long time LA Rams fans out there...:mask:

GO RAMS...GO RAMS....DO RAMS....
    There is no dark side, its all dark ............

thanks for the welcome guys. I only wish I had found the clanram sooner. The old rams were something. The Fearsome Foursome - Lamar Lundy, Rosey Grier, Merlin Olsen & Deacon Jones. The Foursome averaged 44 quarterback sacks per season. And who could forget the deacons' HEADSLAP!!!!!!! but the new rams are the best rams team that I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Welcome to ClanRam ferter24!Sorry about the mix up.Hope its all good.
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!