Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76
    diehard99's Avatar
    diehard99 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Is there anyone out there that really believes or hopes that Marc will be our starting QB until he retires?


  2. #77
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    142

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard99 View Post
    Is there anyone out there that really believes or hopes that Marc will be our starting QB until he retires?
    Probably so. Happens all the time.


    Sincerely,

    Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas & Brett Favre
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  3. #78
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,006
    Rep Power
    124

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    I certainly hope Bulger remains the Rams starting QB because that would mean he's getting the job done. Let's face it, if he performs this year like he did the previous two, he's gone, regardless of the circumstances. So yes, I hope he's our starter until he retires.

    Do I believe it will happen? If he gets the support he needs from his teammates, I do believe Bulger is capable of making it happen.

  4. #79
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,602
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Probably so. Happens all the time.


    Sincerely,

    Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas & Brett Favre
    Let me correct that for you, bud:

    Probably so. Happens all the time.


    Sincerely,

    Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas & Brett Favre & Brett Favre & Brett Favre & Brett Favre

  5. #80
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    I'm not wishing this on him, but the only way Bulger retires as a Ram is if he experiences a career ending injury. He most likely will get replaced and either be traded or signs as a free agent to another team probably year after next (if he stays healthy).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #81
    diehard99's Avatar
    diehard99 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    It's time to look for someone else they can get ready for the future.

  7. #82
    maxxdigger's Avatar
    maxxdigger is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    mo
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard99 View Post
    It's time to look for someone else they can get ready for the future.
    So who would you pick Tim Tebow or Sam Bradford

  8. #83
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by maxxdigger View Post
    So who would you pick Tim Tebow or Sam Bradford
    Neither.

    The college and NFL games have diverged to the point where the "elite" college QBs are completely unsuited to be successful NFL QBs.

  9. #84
    maxxdigger's Avatar
    maxxdigger is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    mo
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Neither.

    The college and NFL games have diverged to the point where the "elite" college QBs are completely unsuited to be successful NFL QBs.
    Well before you say that and set it in stone shouldn't we wait for Mark Sanchez and Mathew Stafford to really say that for sure


    Ok Than who would you pick a obscure draft pick or trading for anothers back up QB maye like Colt Brennan

  10. #85
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by maxxdigger View Post
    Well before you say that and set it in stone shouldn't we wait for Mark Sanchez and Mathew Stafford to really say that for sure


    Ok Than who would you pick a obscure draft pick or trading for anothers back up QB maye like Colt Brennan
    I haven't taken a good enough look at the prospects to be sure, so I can't give you a name. That said, Sanchez has only had a year to play at anything approaching a seriously competitive level and USC only has a mediocre track record for QB prospects of late. Stafford, between a pronounced inability to win when the chips were down and being saddled with the Linebaka, is doomed.

    I will tell you Brennan's numbers are mostly the result of playing in the WAC, which is ideologically opposed to playing defense, and outside of that playing a creampuff schedule.

  11. #86
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by maxxdigger View Post
    So who would you pick Tim Tebow or Sam Bradford
    Bradford!

    Tebow is just another Alex Smith, Matt Leinart, Michael Vick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

  12. #87
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    142

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Bradford!

    Tebow is just another Alex Smith, Matt Leinart, Michael Vick.
    It's interesting. I've recently heard a lot of talk about Tebow's NFL position being linebacker! I've seen QBs going to WR, RB, even S.........but LB?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  13. #88
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    It's interesting. I've recently heard a lot of talk about Tebow's NFL position being linebacker! I've seen QBs going to WR, RB, even S.........but LB?
    I believe that Tebow will perform very well at the position of BUST ....

  14. #89
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,998
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: The REAL facts about Marc Bulger, and one opinion

    Mel Kiper had him at TE last year before he decided to stay.

    I think he might be just a great athlete right now, but we could all be wrong.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •