Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LordOfTheRams Guest

A real fan doesn't need some Ivey League QB to stay interested

YOu know its true. You so-called fans were ready to head for the exits and find some other team to follow. Maybe the Colts.

Then the Rams make a great comeback against a crap team and now everyone has their new golden boy.

A real fan doesnt need some big human interest underdog story to keep being a fan. You people make me sick.

Wait till next week. If your golden boys fail you'll all be sporting Payton Manning jerseys! LOL LOL LOL

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: A real fan doesn't need some Ivey League QB to stay interested

And back by popular demand..........
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

This is probably the same guy who put 2 cold Bud Lights on the Venus Di Milo sculpture.....

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Man, I wish that I was a "true ram fan."

maineram is offline Registered User

Hail To Thee TRF....when's the next train to Indy ?????
    I'm not waiting for the golden boy to fall under our next oppenents blitzfest.

Maineram - :moon:
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

God, you're an idiot.

Most of us are interested, regardless of QB, HC or venue.
    An unexpected bright spot in an otherwise lackluster season elicits a little interest and conjecture, and now we're all "fair-weather fans", looking to annoint the new team savior?

Whatever.
    Last edited by Scidog68; -12-01-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

A true fan could come here and discuss the team, and football in general, with passion for the team, love of the game, and respect for everyone on the board. A person does not have to know every stat on the Rams or even every rule in the book to be a valuable contributor, but to be a true fan, they have to take the bad with the good.
    We have posters here who have been Rams fans since before I was born (and that was 43 years ago), and I happen to know a certain little five year old girl who is more rabid of a fan than most adults.
    True, we have a couple of people here who are ready to elevate Fitz to deity status, but the rest of us here are just relieved to find out we have a backup who appears to be the real deal - a solid, well-performing backup for our starter. In a few years, he may just be our starter, but right now, he is our best hope to regain some respect for our team until our starter returns.

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

.......and the voice of reason speaks. Thanks RFS.

I have such the short fuse, that sometimes I bristle and growl before I calm down.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

RealRam is offline Registered User

"There's one in every crowd."

Ugh, why couldn't WE be the exception?!? :clanram:

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

What's the matter LOTR, not enough action at the Disco? BTW, we all thought the picture you posted on loopylove was really cool. How's that workin' out for ya?

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams
    YOu know its true. You so-called fans were ready to head for the exits and find some other team to follow. Maybe the Colts.

Then the Rams make a great comeback against a crap team and now everyone has their new golden boy.

A real fan doesnt need some big human interest underdog story to keep being a fan. You people make me sick.

Wait till next week. If your golden boys fail you'll all be sporting Payton Manning jerseys! LOL LOL LOL
    GREAT ANOTHER POST WHERE DUMB ASS BLABS WITHOUT EVER TALKING X's and O's.:tongue:
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -12-01-2005 at 11:43 PM.

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

This guy is pretty good at getting people riled up here.

But yes, teach me to football. I want to be a True Rams Fan. Let's talk some X's and O's.

Wait, you dont want to talk X's and O's? You dont want to kiss me? No, thats not what I meant...nevermind.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

i just know that i love waking up early sunday to watch the rams play.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

He just doesnt know anything about football,Thats why his speech comes from his south end.
    Cant talk any substance hes just here to Try and prop himself up because he doesnt have any friends.
    After some of his comments about the Ladies,I doubt he had any luck on loopy love either.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -12-03-2005 at 10:14 PM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    A true fan could come here and discuss the team, and football in general, with passion for the team, love of the game, and respect for everyone on the board. A person does not have to know every stat on the Rams or even every rule in the book to be a valuable contributor, but to be a true fan, they have to take the bad with the good.
    We have posters here who have been Rams fans since before I was born (and that was 43 years ago), and I happen to know a certain little five year old girl who is more rabid of a fan than most adults.
    True, we have a couple of people here who are ready to elevate Fitz to deity status, but the rest of us here are just relieved to find out we have a backup who appears to be the real deal - a solid, well-performing backup for our starter. In a few years, he may just be our starter, but right now, he is our best hope to regain some respect for our team until our starter returns.

This person is many things : 1. He is so self centered that he sees nothing but himself , And he is looking for attention ... 2. He is very unhappy in the world he lives in , And needs to shout at others and try to make them feel as he is the all knowing on feeling , how to be a RAMS fan , How to live and think ... Rather than explaining his own thoughts he feels that need ... Its very sad that a person who proclaims to be such a great RAMS (one and only) can not contribute in a positive like manner ... Like I said before if you can't play well with others in the sand box you need to go to the corner and get some help ... I have been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs and never missed a season , So when someone with mental problems comes a long and says the kind of crap you have been dishing out , You feel sorry for them at 1st ... No longer do I feel sorry for you ! ... If things are so bad here THEN LEAVE ! But if you remain here have some common respect for the RAMS fans who live and die here , Do you UNDERSTAND ! ! ??
    I find it quit interesting that you remain here and beleave me when I tell YOU its ONLY thru the good graces and the open minded admin and mod's that let you remain here so be a good boy so you can come out of the corner ...

Attachment 586
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast