throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Re: A real fan doesn't need some Ivey League QB to stay interested

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    He just doesnt know anything about football,That why his speech comes from his south end.
    Cant talk any substance hes just here to Try and prop himself up because he doesnt have any friends.
    After some of his comments about the Ladies,I doubt he had any luck on loopy love either.
    I guess no more needs to be said to this mental case , Well said psycho

Attachment 587
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

psycho9985 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OldRamsfan1
    This person is many things : 1. He is so self centered that he sees nothing but himself , And he is looking for attention ...2. He is a very unhappy in the world he lives in , And needs to shout at others and try to make them feel as he is the all knowing on feeling , how to be a RAMS fan , How to live and think ... Rather than explaining his own thoughts he feels that need ... Its very sad that a person who proclaims to be such a great RAMS (one and only) can not contribute in a positive like manner ... Like I said before if you can't play well with others in the sand box you need to go to the corner and get some help ... I have been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs and never missed a season , So when someone with mental problems comes a long and says the kind of crap you have been dishing out , You feel sorry for them at 1st ... No longer do I feel sorry for you ! ... If things are so bad here THEN LEAVE ! But if you remain here have some common respect for the RAMS fans who live and die here , Do you UNDERSTAND ! ! ??
    I find it quit interesting that you remain here and beleave me when I tell YOU its ONLY thru the good graces and the open minded admin and mod's that let you remain here so be a good boy and so you can come out of the corner ...

Attachment 586
    Sure sounds alot like this guy

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    He just doesnt know anything about football,That why his speech comes from his south end.
    Cant talk any substance hes just here to Try and prop himself up because he doesnt have any friends.
    After some of his comments about the Ladies,I doubt he had any luck on loopy love either.
    (sorry dub post sorry) I hope this person understands , I don't think so ... Well said psycho
    Attachment 588
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Although you have written better, Good Post!!

You need to use less smiles at the end.

If you keep posting you will definately need a bigger toolbox.

BTW - Your signature has a grammatical inflection error. It's a common mistake than many 'Rams' fans tend to make.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: A real fan doesn't need some Poison Ivy League QB to stay interested

Well, it had to happen. I woke up this afternoon, realized that the mash had fermented too long, tried to sprint out the door while pullin' the overalls on, tripped over the dog and fell into this thread.

One look and I could have sworn I was havin' flashbacks. I could have sworn I heard me ask: "Is that you Blacktrout? You sound like Huntdux or even Bruce=Goatmilk. It's you eLacky isn't it?"

And then it was over ...

CanadianRam! Guest

y did u come back?

LOTR.... lol a "rams" fan eh?

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams
    YOu know its true. You so-called fans were ready to head for the exits and find some other team to follow. Maybe the Colts.

Then the Rams make a great comeback against a crap team and now everyone has their new golden boy.

A real fan doesnt need some big human interest underdog story to keep being a fan. You people make me sick.

Wait till next week. If your golden boys fail you'll all be sporting Payton Manning jerseys! LOL LOL LOL
    Well, I'm glad you're here to tell me what I think. And what a real fan thinks, what Jerseys I'm gonna buy and what team I'll cheer for if the Rams don't make the playoffs, idiot.

HoustonRam is offline Registered User

LOTR has his head where the sun don't shine. I am a Ram fan. I do not need anyone to tell me how to be a Ram fan. Especially someone who does'nt know anything about football or from his posts anything about life in general.

RamsFan16 Guest

How many of us said that we weren't interested in the Rams until Fitzpatrick came along? I think we all have been interested in the Rams since we have started watching them. I'm very interested in the Rams just not there D

psycho9985 Guest

I'm most interseted in the Rams D.Thats where we're hurting the most,and I'm really interested in how we deal with it in the offseason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12