RAMble On Guest

A Real Whiner Rivalry

Thinking about the rivalry with the Whiners and the upcoming game, I remembered a rivalry between my wife’s father and uncle.

My wife’s father Bob was a huge Redskin’s fan. His brother Jonesy is a huge Whiner fan. They would go back and forth each year with Jonesy typically coming out on top. This was going on during the Montana and Young years.

Bob passed away a few years ago. He was such a huge fan the family buried him in his Redskins jersey. There was even flowers at the funeral that were the colors of the Redskins.

The family began to walk past the casket and pay their last respects. One by one each person walked past and paused. When Jonesy walked past, he leaned over and removed his hat and put it in the coffin.

It wasn’t until later that Jonesy confessed that it was a whiner hat that he placed in the coffin!!

The family is real cool and everyone laughed about it, I’m sure even Bob was laughing.

Ramdog Guest

Hahaha

Great story. You have to love hardcore fans. They will smack talk from life unto death.