nuclearman is offline Registered User

This really hurts..

Anyone else really hurting watching this??

This has been a very hard game to watch... solid first half but very poor on both sides of the ball in the second half... and special teams??? - what a disgrace!!

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: This really hurts..

This has been one of the hardest seasons I can ever remember for me. This is just bull. I am speechless and very dishearten. It just blows. So much for all the positive karma....I feel like crap!
    Last edited by RamWraith; -12-12-2006 at 12:48 AM.

denverram is offline Registered User

This is the first time I have seen the Rams play since the turnover fest against the Chiefs. I have said it before and I will continue to say it. With the exception of the SF game this team shows NO HEART!!! They are completely gutluss. Torry Big Game CATCH THE BALL!!!

The refs have not been good but that has not really hurt us as bad as our inabilty to make a play. I see Bear rec wide open. The defense terrible, run, pass, it does not matter they stink. In the imortal words of Homer Simpson "They are the suckiest bunch of sucks I have ever seen suck" This is a terrible team and getting worse.

Hester just scored another TD on our improved special teams.

At this point we are the worst team in the league, The Raiders, Lions, Bucs, it does not matter we are an easy W for everybody in the league!

And the sad thing most of the guys on this team don't even seem to care.

Somebody get me off the ledge!!!

DenverRam

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by denverram View Post
    This is the first time I have seen the Rams play since the turnover fest against the Chiefs. I have said it before and I will continue to say it. With the exception of the SF game this team shows NO HEART!!! They are completely gutluss. Torry Big Game CATCH THE BALL!!!

The refs have not been good but that has not really hurt us as bad as our inabilty to make a play. I see Bear rec wide open. The defense terrible, run, pass, it does not matter they stink. In the imortal words of Homer Simpson "They are the suckiest bunch of sucks I have ever seen suck" This is a terrible team and getting worse.

Hester just scored another TD on our improved special teams.

At this point we are the worst team in the league, The Raiders, Lions, Bucs, it does not matter we are an easy W for everybody in the league!

And the sad thing most of the guys on this team don't even seem to care.

Somebody get me off the ledge!!!

DenverRam

Well, I went outside after the Rams scored the TD to take a puff. I figured I'd just catch a breath of fresh air and shake it off. I looked through the blinds at the TV and what did I see? That Hester dude running back another TD!!!! Oh well.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Special teams looked bad today, and we lost Little and Pisa during the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]