LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Reasons We Should...

Reasons we should expect a big turn around from this game forward or will we remain the same or even worse?

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Reasons We Should...

1. Tinoisamoa Ready for Return - Wednesday, November 8, 2006

2. REED RETURNS: With Tony Fisher out for the season because of a torn ligament in his right knee, J.R. Reed will return to duty as the team’s kickoff returner this weekend against Seattle.After being inactive for three weeks, Reed has something to prove in his return to the field.

“I got three good weeks of rest,” Reed said. “(I) still practiced pretty hard, but I haven’t taken the beating from the three weeks.”

3. NFL.com 7. St. Louis Rams: Riding a three-game losing streak into the halfway point makes the Rams feel like the glass is half empty. Leonard Little let his teammates know just how good they can be this week. What Little sees is the offensive firepower the Rams possess and he knows this week the defense must step up in Seattle against an offense that is missing Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander. A win over the Seahawks puts St. Louis in a first-place tie in the NFC West. This is an enormous opportunity for the Rams to start a second-half run. With Marc Bulger, Torry Holt and Steven Jackson, the Rams can play with anybody, and their division rivals will bring the best out of them this weekend. So look for the Rams to stay in the playoff race as the second half of the season unfolds. They need to get more production out of Little's defensive unit if they are to be taken seriously.

Copy and pasted from several articles.
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -11-10-2006 at 01:39 AM.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Reasons We Should...

if we cant beat seattle, who is without both of their offensive stars then we'll finally come to the conclusion that our team doesnt have the power to represent in the playoffs. Our offense looks stellar without all the misques, and our d needs to seriously stop somebody upfront. look at the tape of the last 3 games and you'll see the lack of push up front. Our front 4 arent disruptive enough to stop anybody or put pressure. I don't know what needs to be done to motivate these guys but, they really need to force the issue.