throwback week

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Rebuilding year?

Yes that is basically what it will be for our defence next year. Our defence sucks plain and simple. It is so bad that not even our offence could protect it anymore.

tim Guest

Re: Rebuilding year?

I agree... you can't give up 40 points (so far) and expect to win any game.

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

REBUILDING?? Why is the defense the way it is?? Who brought in the current DC?? There will be no REBUILDING until it begins FROM THE TOP...THAT is where the root of the problem lies. Additional humiliating experiences lay ahead.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I love the variety of posts you bring to the table.

We did make a huge mistake with the D coordinator, but even if Lovie was here we'd still be undersized, and under talented. The secondary is horrible. I think Travis Fisher could be a good #2 corner and Butler would be a good nickelback. Aeneas is reaching the end of the road which is why I think we are forced to play Rich "I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here" Coady, and he always seems to be in the picture on any big gain. Adam Archuleta needs to be gone. He has brought absolutely nothing to the table this year.

Now the linebackers just aren't going to cut it. I still like Pisa but I don't know if I'm overhyping him because of his performance from last year. This team lacks a middle linebacker. Polley should, and will be gone.

The defensive line is finally coming around but I still think we can improve with a big fat nose tackle. Kennedy looks like he's turning the corner, and I think Fisher could be good on the right side.

...and then there's the offensive line.

thoey is offline Registered User

Instead of everyone pointing out all of the players that are NOT doing their job, wouldn't it be easier to point out those that ARE?

And I agree with the above comment. It has to start at the top...

The Naysayers have spoken...
    This space for rent...

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Yeah we could start at the top. Yeah we could rebuild the defence quickly
    and become a contendor again next year. We could do alot a things that would make this team special.

Unfortunatley we have terrible owners. Lets face it Georgia sucks and always will suck. She makes the majority of the poor decisions. All the fans and anylysts last year could se that Martz was not the man yet she is blind. She has stuck with him and will continue to do this until she ruins the Rams once again and they become the laughing stock of the NFL again.

Does she do this because she hates us and wants to torment us? Maybe. Does she do it cause she is a bad manager? Maybe. Or does she do it because she makes a decision and figures that the decision is gold and she is afraid to show that she was wrong? DING DING DING We have a Winner. She is the most vain owner in sports and has been flying under the radar because the Rams have been a winning team. Trust me though she is now exposed and if Martz is the play caller again next year this team will be even worse then it is this year.

Where will I be during all this? Watching the Rams lose and continually cursing at the television just like I have done since I was kid. At least most my childhood memories of the Rams will be resurfacing and I could finally be a nostalgic football Fan.

"I Remember when the Rams were good, Could you remember that? Thats what I thought, call yourself a fan sheesh."
    Last edited by LaRamsFanLongTime; -11-08-2004 at 06:01 AM.