Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Zero Cool is offline Registered User

Record Prediction

the rams are rebuilding no doubt about that, but i still believe they can be a very competitive team, and win games. what record do you think we will have? honestly, i see us going 7-9. our defense is not ready yet to be effective.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Record Prediction

16-0, definitely SB Win

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Cool
    the rams are rebuilding no doubt about that, but i still believe they can be a very competitive team, and win games. what record do you think we will have? honestly, i see us going 7-9. our defense is not ready yet to be effective.
    Its a boring off season, so I figured we talk smack. Everybody has high expectations for your rb Stephen Jackson. Well Im here to tell you he sucks, and is not better than Frank Gore. He only had 1009 yards I believe with that "great o-line" of yours, which did allow BY to get 3 sacks the first game of the season last year. Jackson sucks! Frank the tank!
    You lambs fan are retarded. You say we suck and are the worst team in the league, yet we beat you last year twice. And if Stephen Jackson is so good, how come he only rushed 16 times for 28 yards, against us? Explain that one.
    I must admit though, I am a Rams fan lol. I just like Frank Gore, and pretend to be a niners fan, just to see your reaction. its a great site here though.
    Wow, all I can say is wow.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

ramsfan1975 is offline Registered User

i predict 15-1 and a superbowl win. ......yeah im not kidding.................no really.......................ok but no less then 12-4

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

7-9 only if Bulger is injured again. We would have done much better last year if Bulger was playing. More talent on the D side with a proven DC. I have to say I'm very optimistic but really believe the Rams soft schedule and improve D should result in more W's(Hopefully they will have a not so special teams).

My only concern is the chemistry and question how long will it take the players to feel comfortable in a new system. If these obstacles are eliminated early this team should be contender in the division and the league.

7-9 would be more realistic if we had rookies at the QB, WR, RB, and LB positions. We do not so this predition makes little to no sense to me.....

Return To Glory is offline Registered User

Ok zero cool we all know that you are not a rams fan, a real fan would not bash there team, and then say they did it so we would talk to you, man if you are a rams fan then you need Somebody to explain the rulz to you. I guess I will.

1. Never ever bash your team, No matter how bad your D sucks.

2. always support your Players, Never turn On them.

3. Never ever ever say you are a whiner fan and then comeback and say you are a ram fan.

4. never lie on the clan

5. and most importantly never ever ever say we are going to have a losing season, there is no way you can say we will be productive, and then say we will finish 7-9, It's either production or 7-9. Not ever both!!

these are all thoughts from fantasy island. im being realistic here. i was joking, you guys cant seem to take a couple of jokes. but seriously, you cant always say your team will be great, when you know it won't happen. im being realistic here, our defense is terrible, im calling it like it is.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

these are all thoughts from fantasy island. im being realistic here. i was joking, you guys cant seem to take a couple of jokes. but seriously, you cant always say your team will be great, when you know it won't happen. im being realistic here, our defense is terrible, im calling it like it is.
    So let's see, you come here and call us all retarded, and say Gore is great, Jackson sucks etc, and then claim you were joking? Don't ever become a comedian, you won't succeed.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

How can you say the D will suck this year. New coach, new DC, new players, and injured players returning. You say it like it's a fact and do not take into account any of the above mention variables? You probably said the Rams offense sucks back in "98"...

yeah the greatest show on turf was pretty horrible. we shall see how good the defense will be when the season starts.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

One thing that you can bank on is the fact that above all else they (defense) will be well coached...

i think jim haslett is a great addition to the defense, as well as will witherspoon. the one thing that i dont like is the cb's, they are always injured, and not good anyway. i don't want tye hill getting to have to play early, but he probably will.

bubbaramfan is offline Registered User

All the sports outlets in Vegas are having a hard time setting the odds for the
    Rams. They have the potential to make the playoffs, or end up with 2nd or 3rd '07 draft pick. A lot depends on how well everything comes together in training camp. So far things seem to be progressing well. Injuries are going to be a factor, as the talent level really falls off ater the starters at alot of positions. Defense can't be worse, no matter what happens. Just changing coaches helps that, but personel has been upgraded also. The OL is in better shape that last year. No Rex Tucker or Matt Willig or Blaine Siapia to try and play RT. A bona fide ML in Witherspoon. This guy is going to make a big difference. No M Hawthorne or M Furrey to laugh at in the backfield. Neither one was remotly capable of playing safety.
    The Rams apear to be much better on paper. But how well all the new players jell is the mystrey. they could very well surpise everyone, thats why I'm personally so excited about the upcoming season. In any case its going to be fun to watch. 8-8 or 9-7.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

I agree that the Rams CB's aren't this defenses strength.
    If the front seven can pressure the QB consistently the corners wont have to be anything more than decent.

i agree. pressure from the d-line, will disrupt the qb, and help out our cbs in a huge way.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast