Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Record Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Cool
    i agree. pressure from the d-line, will disrupt the qb, and help out our cbs in a huge way.
    Yeah we didn't draft or pick up any free-agents to help that out.

:confused:

No one can say for sure how well we'll do this season. It's as simple as that, atleast wait until our pre-season game to see how well we do...sheeeeesh

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

The Rams are not the same defensive team as they were last year or even the year before, that is a fact. No more Marmmy! We have a defensive coach that understands DEFENSE. We might not be the best defensive team this year, but we won't be that bad either. Whatever our team turns out to be this year they are not going to be as bad as they were last year.

Offensively our line has another few years. We have Straight Laced Bulger, Big Bad Action Jackson, dreadlocks and all, and a great receiving core. Look at this as being the beginning of a new era... I believe....

Wow I should write speaches or something. Come on Rammies drop the slouch and get ready ouch! Football is on and the Rams will be winners!!! We are winners! Clan Ram Nation get up and get down are you ready for some football!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Yoda is offline Registered User

I am an optimist, I have us going 10-6. We will go 3-3 in the division, beating San Fran twice and Arizona at home. Losing to Seattle twice and Arizona on the road. I have us going 3-1 against the NFC North and AFC West. Beating Detroit at home and beatng both Minnesota and Green Bay on the road. Losing to Lovie at home. I have us beating San Diego (I don't know about Rivers) and Oakland on the road and beating Denver week 1 at home. Lose at home against KC. Lose to Carolina on the road and we beat Washington at home.

So I have us 10-6, 5-3 at home and 5-3 on the road. Getting a wild card while the Sea Babies win the west.

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

As far as i would like to think, we should improve on our 6-10 record from last season. How much? thats a tricky question, having read this thread, the guys are banding about 12-4, 11-5, 10-6, great!! yes i'll take that, however IMHO some of the guys have failed to take into account our quite tough Sked! add that to the fact that we've had many high profile changes this off season. this coming season must be regarding as a settling in, as we say in English football, a 'Consoladating year'...

Will i get slated for suggesting IMHO that if we get 8-8, that'll be acceptable?
    looking at the Sked -
    Divison - Cards 2 wins(hopefully) Whiners 2 win (just cause we can) Seaslags, 1-1 and thats if we're lucky so division leaves us 5-1
    1st game - Denver - ok we're at home tough tough game, can we win? doubt it -lose
    then Detroit - how can we forget the mastermind MM(The Mad Magician) now as OC there, and hey, not many people are talking about that O are they, Rogers, Williams, Jones, and they have their QB in Kitna, add that to MM offensive mind, they maybe be underestimated by many.. will be another tough game, should win
    Packers - In Green Bay - win, just
    Bolts - tough, win
    Cheifs - win,
    Carolina - loss
    Chicago - loss
    Oakland - Win(say hi to Jackie while your there!!!)
    Wash - loss
    Minnesota win-

thats leaves us with a 11-5 record, can we get that?

NFLTopGun is offline Registered User

I predict us going 11-5, 7-1 at home and 4-4 on the road. We will be a much better team and we can contend for super bowl as long as we're healthy. I think this is Steven Jackson's year and Bulger will have huge numbers. Defense wont be one of the best, but top 15, yes, a huge upgrade from last season. I see us ranking between #12-15 in defense and top 5 in offense. That's good enough for getting the playoff berth and possibly going to the conference finals. The team I worry the most in NFC is Panthers. They're gonna be tough to beat. I don't think the Bears will be that great. Seahawks will have their injuries and miss the playoffs. Cowboys will win the division and will be tough to beat too. The rest won't be that great, I don't think.
    :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

8-8 (5-3 home, 3-5 away)
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

vs. Broncos-L
    @ *****- W
    @ Cardinals- W
    vs. Lions- W
    @ Packers- W
    vs. Seahawks- W
    @ Chargers- L
    vs. Chiefs- W
    @ Seahawks- L
    @ Panthers- L
    vs *****- W
    vs Cardinals- W
    vs Bears- W
    @ Raiders- W
    vs Redskins- L
    @ Vikings- W

11-5 Playoff Bound !

:ramlogo:

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

We have the potential to sweep the division.
    Whinners still have a long way to go.
    Cards are still a year or two away from being good.
    Seahags are not invinceable, 3 losses to the Rams in '04 including playoff win in their stadium. If we can get in their heads there dead.

Dr. Defense is offline Registered User

Here are my predictions

Broncos- tough, close game that will sadly end up in a loss for us
    @*****- win
    @cardinals-win, could be close though depending on how well the offense clicks
    lions-win
    @packers- win
    seahawks-win
    @chargers- game depends on how well phillip rivers plays, win
    chiefs-loss
    @seahawks- close game that we win in the closing seconds like usual
    @panthers- loss
    *****-win
    cardinals-win
    bears-loss
    @raiders-win
    washington- they are a really good second half team and with all those extra additions they made in the off season. loss
    @minnesotta-win

Overall Record- 12-4
    Division Record- 6-0

general counsel is offline Registered User

12-4, division title, nfc championship game vs. carolina, one game, one time. Lets hope we have the nfc title game at home, in which case we will be going to the big dance. Ever the optimist. Meanwhile, why i predict 12-4, i wont be stunned if we go 7-9. As av pointed out a while ago, its a very very tough year to project, we really have no clue what we have on the defensive side of the ball which is why i continue to contend that the key to our team is red zone performance. The defense needs to be playing with the lead.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

I say we go 10-6 maybe better and win the division. We have put a good veteran in all three areas of the defence and a great defensive coordinator. LaRoi will help solidify that line old or not. Witherspoon is a stud an will bring that Carolina attitude to the LB core. Then Chavous is the man. I really like him and think he is gonna be a huge aquisition. He will lead that secondary much like #35 did. Yes I know he is not as good as Williams and plays a different position.

The Seahawks will struggle after their tough loss. It happens pretty much every time a team loses the SuperBowl these days. I say the main competition in the west for us will be the Cards. The whiners will improve to 5-11 and if they beat us once their fans will claim dominance of the Rams.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Return To Glory
    Ok zero cool we all know that you are not a rams fan, a real fan would not bash there team, and then say they did it so we would talk to you, man if you are a rams fan then you need Somebody to explain the rulz to you. I guess I will.

1. Never ever bash your team, No matter how bad your D sucks.

2. always support your Players, Never turn On them.

3. Never ever ever say you are a whiner fan and then comeback and say you are a ram fan.

4. never lie on the clan

5. and most importantly never ever ever say we are going to have a losing season, there is no way you can say we will be productive, and then say we will finish 7-9, It's either production or 7-9. Not ever both!!
    ARE YOU JOKING ME MAN? HOW LONG HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN A RAMS FAN??? OH WHAT SINCE THEY MOVED TO STL AND THATS IT??? YOU GONNA TELL THAT TO THE PEOPLE HERE IN SO CAL WHERE THEIR TEAMS ABANDONED THEM BECAUSE OF D-BAG OWNERS! DIFFERENT THINGS HAPPEN MAN... THE KID WANTED TO HAVE A LIL FUN AND SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT, GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Anyways I See Us Going 10-6 And Slipping Into The Playoffs. The Madden Jinx Will Haunt Alexander The Whole Year, Rams Win The Division

Return To Glory is offline Registered User

no actually I have been a ram fan for 20 years thank you, you don't get it. you don't bash your team for FUN, You go and bash other peoples teams for fun, If you don't have a problem with him doing that then somthing is wrong, because I have a big problem with somebody saying the rams suck and how steven jackson sucks, I can't take it and I will not deal with it, I will say what I think and you will like it or not say anything at all.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Return To Glory
    Ok zero cool we all know that you are not a rams fan, a real fan would not bash there team, and then say they did it so we would talk to you, man if you are a rams fan then you need Somebody to explain the rulz to you. I guess I will.

1. Never ever bash your team, No matter how bad your D sucks.

2. always support your Players, Never turn On them.

3. Never ever ever say you are a whiner fan and then comeback and say you are a ram fan.

4. never lie on the clan

5. and most importantly never ever ever say we are going to have a losing season, there is no way you can say we will be productive, and then say we will finish 7-9, It's either production or 7-9. Not ever both!!
    1. Fans always bash their own team, I'm sure you have before at 1 time or another.

2. Some players on your team do not produce and you turn on them, happens every day by millions of fans.

3. I agree with this rule, that is a road you can't cross.

4. We would all like to think this rule is upheld, but...

5. It is easily both, happens all the time. Offense can store 25 points a game but if we can't stop them from 30 we have a losing season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast