RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Redzone woes on the quarterback as much as everybody else ...

And here is a prime example:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redzone woes on the quarterback as much as everybody else ...-zr03.jpg  

Re: Redzone woes on the quarterback as much as everybody else ...

Ok you say, sure, Bradford just missed this one. But not that simple. He missed the exact same play last week against the Eagles. Amendola ran the fade and he overthrew it, while underneath, MSW had a step on Nmandi, and with a decently placed ball, he would have scored.

Two weeks in a row, the QB makes the exact same mistake. He played a good game, but he's got to fix these things to bring us over the top.

As always, people see what they want to see, but this picture is pretty clear.

richtree is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    And here is a prime example:
    I saw that play live and I was screaming for Bradford to hit the open man...

I really think Bradford hasn't grasped the new offense yet....

He leaned alot on Kendricks early, and that hasn't been there.

Bradford needs to play better, but I think once SJax is back we will begin to get opening for the Tight End again because the Linebackers will come up to help....

Not to mention when in the huddle Sjax is the leader and Sam is probably more at east dropping back knowing Sjax is picking up the blitz...

Sometimes you get spoiled with Sjax because he is always there grinding, and when he is gone, you really miss him.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Ok you say, sure, Bradford just missed this one. But not that simple. He missed the exact same play last week against the Eagles. Amendola ran the fade and he overthrew it, while underneath, MSW had a step on Nmandi, and with a decently placed ball, he would have scored.

Two weeks in a row, the QB makes the exact same mistake. He played a good game, but he's got to fix these things to bring us over the top.

As always, people see what they want to see, but this picture is pretty clear.
    Sam in his press conference said himself that he needs to step it up, he has been in two plays in two weeks that cost us 14 points. That being said lets give him and the O sometime. No OTA's shorten off-season and a whole new playbook just sayin.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

You have an O-line that oppened no running lanes. A RB who doesnt know how to cover a loose ball. A returner who had problems catching punts. Multiple receivers that let balls sail through their hands. And finally a coach who doesnt go for it on obvious 4 down territory. All that and you decide to villify the QB who basically kept us in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    You have an O-line that oppened no running lanes. A RB who doesnt know how to cover a loose ball. A returner who had problems catching punts. Multiple receivers that let balls sail through their hands. And finally a coach who doesnt go for it on obvious 4 down territory. All that and you decide to villify the QB who basically kept us in the game?
    May I suggest you actually trying reading the post:

"He played a good game, but he's got to fix these things to bring us over the top."

That's a pretty easy quote to understand I think.

I will "villify" all that need to be "villified". Which receivers are you speaking about? Salas? Because Alexander, Gibson, and MSW had zero drops.

Keeping us in the game gets us nothing. Eventually, Bradford will need to win games himself to continue his evolutioni. There is nothing he can do about the drops. BUt what he can do is continue to make big plays. If he hits Gibson with the easy pass on that play, it turns 3 points into 7. If he hits Gibson on the 9 route when he's 5 yards behind the defender instead of throwing a frozen rope that gets batted down, he turns 0 points into 7.

What would that have made the score?

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I don't think Infiniti is making Sam the villain; just being clear-eyed & specific about some opportunities missed which is surely how you get better. Of course , it's not all on him when things go wrong but it's equally dodgy to say Sam alone "kept us in the game". Lots of guys did things right for those plays to be made that got The Rams to the RZ.

And sometimes nobody did anything wrong when stuff didn't work; the Giants simply made a play. Look at the Hixon TD. 99 times out of a 100 , that ball hits the ground, & CD would have got praised for tight coverage.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Look the prob is the red zone, They drive like a superbpwl calibor team until the red zone. Work on that all week and get it down. Spend most of the week on that and they may be alright, I have took the time to record and watch the first 2 games.........This is really a good team and they r just missing that little hump they need to get over in the red zone! Ravens mostly win on the turnovers they create. we can take them!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!