CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Remaining schedule

I will try not to get toooo far ahead of myself. I would like to point our an observation.

This week very needed break. Hopefully Bulger and Holt return next week.

game 9 @ Seattle
    game 10 Arizona
    game 11 @ Houston
    game 12 Washington
    game 13 @ Minnesota
    game 14 Philedelphia
    game 15 San Francisco
    game 16 @ Dallas

I really like our chances after the break with a healthy Bulger, Holt, and maybe Bruce.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Remaining schedule

Game 9 is looming huge, and we have two weeks to plan our defensive attack. If the D line gives up that many yards to Alexander as they did to Taylor on Sunday, it could be for a long day.

Carter didn't impress me at all yesterday, so another week for Fisher to heal is nothing but a blessing. Bartell is doing ok, not real worried about him. Seattle's WR's have been hurt, but may come back just like Bruce and Holt for the game in Seattle. It's imperative that the Rams use the blitz like they did yesterday, which is going to leave a bunch of one on one coverage duels that the Rams have to win at least a majority of the time.

If the Rams get past that, they could run the table. However, the don't count wins on paper, ask Tampa Bay yesterday at SF.

general counsel is offline Registered User

If we can get by seattle, we are going to be a veritable juggernaut. The confidence level is up now, if we beat seattle the swagger will be back. I think that we can run the big boy down their throat and set up play action for bulger to torch their secondary. I dont expect us to completely shut down alexander of course, but i am hoping that we can cause some turnovers to help neutralize him and find a way to get pressure on haselbeck. We can not allow him to sit back in the pocket and pick us apart again.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Good points TX,

But remember if you take 2 large gains from Taylor how did he do for the day?

The Jags caught the Rams on a full out blitz on a huge run gain. The 1st one was just bad angles and poor attempts to tackle......